◊29. Finale

Author's POV

Author's POV

Arriving at that dimension, gave out a different aura compared to the other ones the two have visited so far in their journey. The place looked complicated, hard to understand, but simple, and easily comprehendible at the same time. The dimension was revolving in the light of the only moon that was shining brighter than the sun we see on our planet. But regardless of the intense light, it was dark in the sky, though, the land looked as if a vast spotlight was shining on it, so it was a perfect combination, I suppose.

Namjoon looked around and saw the millions of stars that also decorated the sky, forming various constellations that we humans have never seen in our entire lives. There were numerous unimaginably gigantic floating clocks just wandering around as if they were asteroids, just floating in space. And now that I mention space, the whole place actually looked as if it was space. It nearly had everything space would.

Far above in the sky Namjoon and Jin could see huge holographic screens that were the size of colossal buildings. On those screens, there were millions of, calculations, codes, and more. The dimension indeed lived up to its name. The science part of the dimension was evident as well. A whole forest seemed to be under something that looked like a snowglobe made with a hologram. You could see various types of animals, the simplest term that i can give to the creatures that looked as if they came out of someone's imagination.

One of the creatures had the body of a hippopotamus and horns of a dragon which seemed to be shining like expensive gems and the skin color was neon pink with rather subtle highlights of neon green. Anyways, enough with the talk of what the dimension looks like, it's time to get moving and finally find that box that has been messing with both Jin's and Namjoon's brains.

The pair went together to all the possible locations where the box could be located, but none of them had what the two wanted. Frustration was beginning to build upon Jin due to him not finding the box anywhere. Before he had hoped that he could truly find the box in this dimension because of its absence in the others, but now he doubts his thoughts.

The couple had just finished looking around the buildings of codes but they couldn't find it. Namjoon sighed and Jin cried in frustration. "Hyung! I...I don't think we can find it..." Pain and defeat laced Jin's words as he looked down on the clear ground that had code running underneath it. Namjoon looked at Jin and patted his back. "Come on, Jinnie, we have one last location to go to. I'm sure that we will find it there" Namjoon said with warmth and hope but Jin just shook his head. "No, Hyung, I don't think-"

Before Jin could say anything, Namjoon glared at him. "Now come with me or I'm stealing all the jars of candies you have in your house. Jin's eyes widened. "No not my candies!" "Then let's go already!" Immediately, Jin started to make his way to the location in panic and Namjoon just chuckled at his childish act.

The two reached what looked like, the sea. Namjoon and Jin stood on the sand while the cold hair blew their hair and made them shiver oh so slightly due to how cold it was. Namjoon raises one of his eyebrows and looked at Jin. "So you're telling me that we will have to go in the water and find it as if it's an enchanted and ancient marine treasure?" Jin shook his head while looking at the waves going back and forth. "No, the box is not made to be in the water, so we can easily suppose that it's somewhere here...but in more of an isolated area."