Chapter 35: Talk

I walked into the school about a hour early.

There wasn't any students here, and it was quiet. The rain made it feel a little creepy.

But I walked to the teacher's lounge and knocked on the door.

I waited a few moments for it to open.

"Athena? What are you doing here so early?" All Might's hero form disappeared the moment he noticed it was me.

I squinted at the sudden change, but got used of it.

"I wanted to talk to you." I replied nervously, glancing down the hallways. "In private."

He smiled and nodded, moving aside and welcoming me in.

I thanked him as I entered the room.

We both took a seat. Him on the couch and I sat on the stool across from him.

"What did you want to speak to me about?" He asked as he poured both of us some tea.

I pursed my lips as I looked out the window a few feet to my right. The rain fell heavily, splashing against the window.

I sighed and took off my mask, playing with it in my fingers.

There is so much I want to ask him. So much I wanted advice about.

The whole situation with my family right now is the main thing, but not something I should say.

Not now. Not that I've come so far.

"Do you know why there isn't anything on the internet about me being a Suzuki?" I looked back up to the injured pro hero.

All Might stared at me for a moment, a sad look on his face as he did.

"I went online to see how everyone was reacting to the Sports Festival and I noticed that none of the posts I seen were about my identity. Everyone was actually wondering where I came from. Since you know, not to sound arrogant, that I'm quite powerful for my age." I smiled sheepishly at him.

All Might laughed.

"You don't have to worry. The school and the government came to an agreement that keeping your identity quiet would be a good idea. The teachers here all know who you are, but it's best to not let the students know. Does anyone else know about you?"

I pursed my lips as I thought to myself.

'It's best to not let the students know.'

Why? Is it because I'll be seen as a 'villain'...?

"At the school, there's only Shoto Todoroki. But at my foster home, there's my caretakers and another kid that knows. And then there's my family and whoever they told." I put my finger to my chin.

"That's not bad. I would recommend keeping it quiet from others, but it's up to you who you trust." All Might told as he took a sip of his tea.

"But telling people could also cause trouble for them." I mumbled.

"That's true." He sighed in agreement.

If people know about my past, they're much more likely to be dragged into my shit.

I know if anything happens to me, Shoto will definitely try his best to help me in anyway he can. Even if that means exposing me to the class for more help.

And if Izuku knew...

"I told Izuku about me growing up with a villain, but I told him it was someone else." I told the pro, which made his eyes widen.