Chapter 34: New House

I walked into the new house we were staying in.

There are other kids here. Three of them. 2 boys and I girl.

Inori Hinata. She's 10 years old, the same as Toshiro.

Haruki Hinata is her twin.

And Sora Toshi is my age.

I wasn't sure about coming to stay here, but after meeting the caretakers, Mrs. and Mr. Ukai are quite nice.

"We watched you on TV! You were so cool!" Inori Hinata exclaimed as she stared up at me with bright excited eyes.

She had long red hair and green eyes. She had some freckles on her upper cheeks and nose, just like Izuku.

Her twin on my other side. "Yeah! You totally kicked their butts!"

He was the exact same as Inori, but had short hair.

I chuckled under my mask and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Thanks guys." Was all I could say before Mr. Ukai pulled them away.

"Hey!" They both yelled.

"Leave her alone. She just got here, so I'm sure she wants some space to get used of the place." He scolded the two before hitting the top of their heads with a chop.

They groaned in pain and grumbled under their breath.

The tall man smiled at me. "It's nice to finally meet you, Athena-san."

"Oh! It's nice to have more girls in the house now!" Mrs. Ukai exclaimed with a grin as she walked through the doorway seeing all of us.

The 5 kids stood behind me, scanning the new place and new people.

They were unsure of coming here. I could tell they were nervous about how the new caretakers would be like.

I patted Lilia's and Niko's heads since they were at my sides.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope it's not too much trouble for us being here." I bowed slightly in greeting and thankfulness, as did the kids behind me.

"You guys are so sweet!" The wife gushed and placed her hands on her cheeks.

I chuckled and glanced up the stairs to see who I'm guessing was Sora Toshi.

"Sora! Come say 'hi' to our new guests!" Mrs. Ukai yelled up to the boy.

He tried to turn away, but Mrs. Ukai's blonde hair stretch out and wrapped itself around Toshi's arm.

The boy turned and grinned innocently. "I was thinking of doing that anyway."

The woman rolled her eyes and scoffed playfully. "Sure you were."

The boy walked down the stairs and stood next to the couple and twins.

He was a few inches taller than me. He had black hair that rested in a half up-half down bun. One eyes was blue and the other was green. He had black glasses. He was fit and looked like he had some muscle to him.

He's got the same build as Todoroki... how in the hell?

I mean, Shoto trains everyday...

"Okay so, this is Sora Toshi. He's the same age as you, just starting high school. He's quiet and keeps to himself, but he's a good kid." Mr. Ukai grinned as he patted the boy's shoulder.

The black-haired boy just rolled his eyes and waved, seeming reluctant. "Hello."

"The twins, Haruki and Inori Hinata. They are 10 years old. You'll attend school with them next week." Mrs. Ukai smiled down at the kids. "And you can call us Mr. and Mrs. Ukai. We'll be your caretakers for the time being."