Roxie:Listen. Not that I like you or anything but,you mind if hang with you?

Damie:...Really?

Roxie:It's my way of saying thanks for that battle. All those other Trainers were either too easy or got scared. Gets borin' around here.

Damie:Sure,Roxie. Come on.

He takes her hands,which made her feel embarrassed while her band followed her and watched.

Roxie:Hey! You just can't go grabbin' my hand like that!

But Damie was too happy to notice her words.

(Later)

They were now in Castelia City and found it to be very large.

Roxie:Here we are,Castelia City. If you can make it here,you can make it anywhere.

Damie:...OK. I made it Sinnoh and Hoenn,though. 

Roxie:Whatever. So,where to?

Damie:I wanna look around. Come on. 

They go around the city since they had time to kill.

The group comes across a little ticket on the ground.

Bianca:A ticket? Whee does it go?

Rosa:And who does it belong to?

Hilda:It goes to a place called Liberty Garden,why don't we use it?

Roxie:Doesn't that sound a little suspicious?

Hilda:Maybe,but on the other hand we could find something cool,plus,nothing bad happens in a garden.

Roxie:Yeah,sure. Come on,let's check this out.

They all went to a boat,which took off towards Liberty Garden.

When they got there they found Team Plasma.

Hilda:What the? What are these guys doing around here? 

Mila:I reckon we find out. If they try to do anything,I can handle 'em.

Damie hugs the farmer's leg while she pats his head.

They then go into the garden and take care of the grunts.

Once inside the building they go into the basement,finding a grunt with a little Pokemon.

Plasma grunt:The one who obtains this Pokemon is said to be victorious in any type of competition. We can obtain a power that would make us invincible!

Plasma grunt:That is the value of this mythical Pokemon,Victini! This is a secret room meant to hide Victini! Two hundred years ago,a certain rich person bought this entire island and hid Victini in this underground room. 

Plasma grunt:After that,no one saw Victini,and it became a mythical Pokemon...We,Team Plasma,will liberate Victini from this room and use its powers to make our goal a reality!