Blood flowed under the rocks, dripping... 

The sound of agony can be heard around him. The female titan stood again and continued to fight against the other titan in front of her. As if nothing happened.

His eyes couldn't blink. Even if tears dropped out of his eyes, he didn't blink a second and stared in disbelief. The one he was trying to protect all these years is gone. Unable to even see those eyes that was once open and indifferent. He walked towards the big rubble that crushed the body underneath. Then his eyes looked up the sky where the clouds began to block his sight, mocking him that he can really never get his only prayer.

.

Levi jolted awake. He immediately sat up, disoriented as he stood up and run out of his room, running barefoot and entered someone else's room in the middle of the night. He was panting heavily as he looked at the girl lying on the bed covered in blanket.

Alive. Awake. Safe.

Seeing this, he sighed in relief.

If I fell into a deep sleep again, will you join me?

Yes.

Even if it means an eternal sleep, he would.

Y/n heard the slam on her door and took a second to realize that someone barged in. She groaned, opening her eyes groggily as she sat up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she looked at the familiar silhouette standing in front of the door.

"What?" she asked.

The man made wide strides and reached out for her, pulling her to a strong embrace, the strong and fast beating of his heart didn'tgo unnoticed. Y/n, who was still sleepy, instinctively leaned on his shoulder depending solely to the warmth that enveloped her and spoke again.

"Nightmare?" 

Levi didn't speak and just tightened his hug like a small child, seeking comfort from his mother. Although it doesn't really apply to Y/n's situation, but seeing Levi this frightened, she could only do her best to coax him. Rubbing his back in circles gently before separating from him.

She moved a little further aside and tapped the space she made for the bed. "Come here." She offered.

Levi didn't reject the offer, occupying the space she made on the small bed and the two ended up in a cuddling state like two newly weds who didn't want to part. Y/n looked at him with sleepy eyes, noticing some remnant of tears in his eyes. She reached out, wiped the unbelievable tears with her thumbs, raised her head and kissed his forehead. 

"Goodnight."

"Don't sleep too long. Wake up when I say wake up." Levi told her.

The girl chuckled weakly. "Okay." she replied and comfortably closed her eyes. She was particularly tame when she's groggy, no side talks, just too calm and in a vulnerable state.

In the end, the two fell asleep again. The unpleasant dream was gone like a broken curse. It felt more comfortable and peaceful as he knew that the one he had dreamed being crushed to death was right here in his arms.

All forgetting that Levi just has to forget to close the room door when he entered due to his dazed and panicked state.

.

In the fine morning, that one surviving rooster in which his location is unknown, made it's morning ritual. It made morning chicken noises(sorry forgot the other term for cock-a-doodle-doo or if that's the term, then okay. I can't say the 'chicken chirped'... sounds like tweety... so yeah.)the early bird Hange woke up very energized. She noticed her Y/n's room door ajar. So she thought that she was already awake, but upon pushing the door completely open, what welcomed her is out of her wildest imagination.

Her mouth dropped, almost reaching the floor as she stared wide eyed. She squinted her eyes, rubbed her goggles clean then looked for the second time. The scene didn't change. She slapped herself, hoping this was just a dream, but the pain was so real she was now even more awake because of it.

Oh my god! 

Tiptoeing away, she carefully closed the door and ran outside of the headquarters, towards the woods and screamed at the top of her lungs. The birds who were just awakened by the dawn breaking were startled from the screams and flew like their lives depended on it.

Y/n and Levi! Levi and Y/n!

Cuddling on the bed as they slept!

They are sleeping on the same bed!

They are together!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hange screamed until her voice was a mere choking chicken.

Calming down, she ran back on the headquarters and towards Erwin's office. She found Erwin just preparing for the day as well, dressed in uniform and drinking tea.

"Erwin!" She slammed her hands on the table with great force, the papers hopped a little.

"What is it Hange?"

"You know that I only love to talk about Titans and y great love and observations of them correct? I only ever eagerly wished that everyone will know about what I know about titans, and titans only."

"Yes. We all know that."

"Today, I think I will change my career."

"What?" Erwin raised an eyebrow.

"Because my new topic of interest is whether or not I should just become Y/n and Levi's wild observer." she said.

"You already knew?" Erwin's question confirmed Hange's wildest imaginations. 

"Since when?!" Hange asked with excitement.

"A few weeks after she woke up." Erwin answered.

"That quick?"

"That quick." Erwin affirmed.

"Well, Levi does seem to like her even before she woke up. Maybe they already had something going on before."

"They didn't tell you? How did you guess?" Erwin decided to ask.

"They didn't tell me. I didn't guess. I only saw Y/n's room open and saw them cuddled up like asleep on the same bed." Hange explained.

The two keen observers does think so. But if you think about these two's relationship, then it would most probably a hate one. Given the fact that they always fight in any given time that they were together.

Who would even think there's already something going on behind their noses?

Well, opposites attract, I guess.

While Hange was internalizing and trying to accept the fact that the girl of everyone's dreams is no longer a single little princess, Erwin could only sigh helpless.

If they want to keep a secret, shouldn't they be careful about it? Or were they deliberately trying to expose their relationship?

.

The idea just came to mind... so here. Lol.