24. Since When?

So I just reread the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass. Then I saw this panel of Aria and my brain just went:

SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!

Such a noble lady here

Such a noble lady here. Lol.

.

.

Y/n and Annie stayed on the wall for the entire night until sunrise.

With the sun was about to show, Annie stood up and looked at Y/n. "As much as possible, Annie. I don't want you to regret what you're about to do." She reminded again as she stood up.

"Will you be going to that expedition?" The young blonde asked.

"I'll see."

"Then you might not?"

"I am a saintess. Many people will oppose my participation." Y/n sighed. "But I'll come either way. I'm one of the strongest soldier back in my day after all." She assured.

Annie stared at her still doubtful. But what could she do? She's the only one who wanted to help her and either way, she needed to participate in retrieving that from Eren.

She sighed, turned around and left. Y/n watched her jumped off the wall and she also did the same to the opposite side. The sun was coming up and when she gets back, it would be around breakfast.

After getting down from the wall, Y/n rode her horse and started to get back to the headquarters covering herself with her cloak. She still made sure to double her speed just to reach the place earlier to get back.

Unexpectedly, when she reached the stable she noticed that someone was standing at the side.

Y/n didn't bother hide anymore since she was caught. She got of her horse and started walking to see the person welcoming him with blazing eyes.

Levi began to take wide strides until he was already in her face. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I just took a walk." She replied.

"Drop the bullshit." He spat.

The girl frowned at him. "What are you getting mad about? I'm already old enough to know where I'm supposed to go."

"Then where did you go?"

"Sina." She replied. To be precise, on top of wall Sina.

"What did you do there?"

"I'm thinking." She hummed.

"You could have just done that here."

"I know, but going to places eases mind too."

Levi stared at her grabbing both her shoulders. Y/n stared back in askance. "Tell me when you're going somewhere far." He said.

Y/n pursed her lips and watched him look down. "Why?"