18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!

Y/n's life as a saintess is probably one of the most irritating thing that ever happened in her life.

Although everyone particularly saw her as a VIP, she is also treated as an antique jar: Fragile.

Living as a military for years and add up the previous experience she has here when she was first transmigrated was not a joke! Y/n can easily get back to shape and go on running about.

But what the hell you treating me like a sickly queen for?

When Y/n got back to the church, she was immediately pulled into the bathroom by the female followers of the church and bathe her carefully before putting her into that same style white long gown and a golden leaf crown around her head which is both heavy and uncomfortable.

The next second she was served with food limited to the 'high class' of this society. One that screams salted and roasted meat and limited fruits around it.

Y/n shrugged and ate regardless. Earning proteins is good for the body and they're giving it without a word so it's better to eat some before they change their minds.

While at it, she was also briefed about the so called 'duty' that saintess should have. Y/n simply shrugged it off and noted the most important thing the priest ever said: "Her words are what the church will believe."

Y/n internally smirked while replaying that in her mind. Heh.

Using the church members as her 'people', the girl already have tabs on what was going on in the outside world. Noting that the next day would be Eren's incoming trial and Levi will most likely do so ballroom dance to beat the poor titan boy up.

Y/n remembered the memes that were made that fateful day.

https://www.google.com/search?q=levi+kick+meme&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&prmd=ivsxn&sxsrf=AOaemvJVEpcfxkTn2TCyThOHDjHeYRc8gQ:1636609759834&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib_fq6zo_0AhU_lFYBHZyEDJgQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=751&dpr=1.75#imgrc=AVKvOa9djU2NeM

75#imgrc=AVKvOa9djU2NeM

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/628410-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin

com/photos/628410-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin