09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?

So, the plan to avoid Levi 101 has begun.

Y/n kept herself busy the entire day, running around and helping Erwin with paperworks which was new since she always find it bothersome to do someone else's works for them.

Even the commander was surprised by my sudden change and looked happy with her progress so she looked at him and said:

"Only for today. I'm bored." She told him seriously.

She obviously hates what she's doing. But in order not to see that ass that she had obviously bitten and scratched on such wild night, she will stick around her commander.

But of course, as we may all know, the trio were all still under her supervision so she had to see them to give reminders for tomorrow's expedition.

As much as Y/n wished to just bury herself, she had no other choice.

There's still a lot of things to do in the afternoon. But no one beats Y/n when it comes to actually finding nothing to do but laze around despite being a high ranking soldier that she is.

And since it's going to be an expedition tomorrow, Y/n invited the trio out again to lift up their spirits as it was their first expedition yet.

The four of them walking into the pavement while the awkward tension grew bigger between her and a certain ravonette that was glaring at her back while she took the lead, as if putting her ablaze by some highly functional flame thrower.

Isabel and Farlan seemed to have noticed this quiet argument between them despite Y/n trying to shake it off far too many times.

She would only speak about the expeditions, the dos and don'ts, the possible dangers, the possible death and more while occasionally frowning at the older raven who was clicking his tongue at her.

It was Y/n's first time being disrupted with the click of tongues, snobbish attitude and an irritating glare. As much as she wanted to just let the awkward feeling pass by her system, considering that whenever she looks at him, she felt her soreness intensifies.

But honestly, he is being too much of a jerk that the girl could no longer tolerate that attitude.

"Do you have a problem with me?" She asked.

Fuck avoiding this bitch, he's starting to get on my nerves! She thought making an internal grunt.

She looked at Isabel and Farlan. "You two can take a short stroll, it seems there is something I need to discuss with your friend." She waved.

Although hesitant that this may bring about a disaster if they ever start fighting here, they had no choice. Levi was eyeing them to leave as well so the two did.

While dividing their groups, the two who had left the premise saw how their 'aniki' had dragged the girl into some alley.

"Are we going to witness a crime when we get back?" Isabel asked.

"Levi has been in a bad mood since morning. And he's blatantly showing his intent glare at Y/n whenever he sees her. I think something happened between them that we're not aware of." Farlan explained.

"Could it be that they argued last night?"

"Yeah. Could be. Levi did say he'll confront her how she knew our deal with the noble. It's possible that he didn't get the answer."

The two nodded to their theories. Which, is half correct but it wasn't really the reason why he was so mad.

While they left, the other two now stood face to face in the empty alleyway. Y/n was feeling slightly uncomfortable since she knew she lost her virginity to this man but didn't even know how she did it. It felt awkward and embarrassing. What if she suddenly jumped on him that night?