25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking

Y/n usually doesn't do anything out of the ordinary, but the following days it seemed that she's doing exactly it.

"Isn't the sky pretty?" Y/n looked out the window with a bored look. Beside her was Levi who was making his way to his office after breakfast. "It's a good day."

"It is." Levi replied thinking nothing about it.

"Yeah. It's a reallyyy good day, huh?"

Levi looked at her again. "Mhm." He replied in agreement.

Y/n looked at him then looked out again. "Yeah."

This time, Levi didn't reply anymore.

Y/n felt bored being cooped here the entire day and night with nothing to do. She wanted to go out in town... with Levi. She wanted to go on a date today due to an unknown reason.

But she just realized that this is once in a million opportunity to date Levi. It's like dating an idol or a hollywood actor or something. She just realized that this is one of every Levi fan's dreams.

But anyway, since they're dating, she actually felt like getting to know each other by dating is a good thing as well.

And now that she is actually dating him, she wanted to go out with him! Is it that hard to understand? All that needs to do is for Levi to ask her out. Which is why she's been giving signals.

"You free?" Y/n asked after a long time of grumbling in her head.

"I have nothing on particular." Levi replied. He just needed to finalize his papers that will not actually take time.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"So what do you do when you're free?" She asked.

"Drink tea and train."

"Oh, anything else?"

"Nothing."

"Not going to town to relax with someone or something?" Just ask me.

"Why do I have to?"

Y/n wanted to stomp on his feet. Seriously, this man! I want to ask you but I just can't unless you ask first.

The raven haired looked at her still confused about her questions. Is it her time of the month? Maybe it's better not to bother her... Levi thought, which is a very wrong idea.

"I'll be in my office." Levi kissed her hand again and left. Y/n wanted to say something but just stopped and gave up.

Maybe next time if she's got the courage to ask him out. But it's still it's disappointing that she didn't get what she want even if it's her fault for not being direct.

She could only shrug her shoulders and left. Maybe hang out with Marco and Jean to ease her mind.

Meanwhile, Levi was quite occupied with thoughts. Y/n was acting really odd today. Did she eat something bad? Her pout earlier was quite cute but he really didn't know what she wants so he retraced their conversation.

It had been an hour and he couldn't get it out of his head.

Hange suddenly waltz into the office. "Levi! Levi! Can I run a test on Eren?!" She asked.

"No. It's his time to rest, shitty glasses."

"Aww, but I really want to spend time with researching him today." Hange sounded disappointed.

Levi's ears perked as soon as some magic words rang to his ears. Spend time with?

Why does that sound quite...