27. Time To Go

For the first time in years, I actually fell and hit my chin on the stairs now it's bruised, my right arm dislocated and left toe also dislocated. I feel so stupidly injured rn. TT-TT

.

Y/n was about to explain to Luke what was going on, not until Annie reminded her existence to everyone.

The female titan moved and made the animalistic scream. Y/n and Luke had heard it in the anime and didn't particularly thought anything of it, but the fact that the reality really slapped them is different. Annie's scream was so loud and creepy. It could pierce the ear and make one deaf just listening to its full blast resonating through the woods.

That voice lured all titans within the premise. Levi was about to grab her to run, but before he could hold her tight, the woman slipped off him and grabbed the stranger who came out of the titan's mouth and made him land on the trees.

"Everyone, go up on high branches!" The commander ordered as they watched the radius that were able to hear it, creating a towering number of giants that gobbled the smoking flesh as more flocks of titans emerged to feast up the female titan's body.

The scene was... visually gruesome and verbally disturbing.

Y/n watched it as she grabbed her brother and took him toward's Erwin's direction.

"Commander, I'm leaving him to you." She tapped the older and jumped.

"Wait! Miss Saintess!" Luke wanted to ask a lot of things. By a lot, means why does the saintess know his name and why did she cuss at him.

"Come this way." However, Erwin had spoken, he called Luke away from the scene. "Levi, refill your gas before following Y/n." He demanded.

Luke turned to Levi then Levi to Luke with a glare.

This scene... isn't this scene that time where Annie kills the squad? Wait, the scene actually changed right?! Because the saintess talked to Annie so there might be a development here or something. Luke was a bit confused, he was feeling complicated.

"You should hurry." He pointed at Levi. "Your squad might be in danger. No, they're in danger." He explained.

Levi glared, but did so as what he was told. Y/n also said something about saving his squad so he knew it wasn't a lie.

.

Meanwhile, Y/n finally caught up.

"Dear, you did well." She tapped her back with enthusiasm.

"As promised, I only tripped their horses." Annie replied. She was a bit sour after Levi threatened her enough that she actually trembled. If Y/n didn't appear on time, she might really have thought that this was a scam and Y/n only did it for her to get caught.

"By the way, did you really eat Luke?" She asked.

"Luke?"

"The human that came out of your mouth."

"I didn't eat anyone." Annie admitted. "Who is he, why do you know him?"

"A brother of mine."

Annie frowned to her answer. Y/n's brother came from her mouth? Is this even logical? It's already odd enough that her mouth produced a human, but now hearing the saintess say that she has a brother is ridiculous.

"Ready to play another act?" She asked while both of them jumped towards the direction where Eren and the others were.

Annie's hood covered her perfectly while Y/n doubled her speed to get to the squad before the young blonde. As she reached the area where everyone were waiting, the squad were shocked.