08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!

Y/n is selfless in many things... except for the fact that she knows that the body that she possessed was really beautiful.

*flips hair narcissistic woman*

And that, people just fall for her without any reasons asks. Heck she even fell for herself.

The beauty Y/n Callenreese who had kept her six years in this world being single, pure and every person's dream woman shattered one night because of a weird manhua setting cliche... *fuck the author*

That one ordinary dinner night. Two days before the next expedition when the commander decided to have a simple feast to hype the soldiers. One of which Y/n was in charge of preparing so there will be an automatic liquor and meat mixed in the extraordinary modern and eastern dishes that she prepares that obviously does not exist in this world.

That ordinary day was her time spent with the adorable Isabel and Hange in the kitchen being taught about the dishes she was trying to make.

"You really are a wife material." Hange told her and laughed.

Y/n simply scoffed at her and sprinkled to her what's left of the water in her hands after washing. "I know right, dear?" She confidently replied, even making a drama out of her apathetic face. "I'm so beautiful, talented and resourceful. I'm falling for myself even more. Ah, being such an existence is hard."

"You should really start dating someone." Hange deadpanned at her watching her walling on the door with that lazy apathetic facial muscles of hers.

"What's the rush, Hange?" She said lightheartedly. "Look on the bright side. Maybe the reason that I can't date yet is because my beloved is still not born, or has long lost his head in our continuous expedition long time ago."

"Are nobles' humor really this dark?!" Hange complained

"Nobles can't even take jokes as jokes." Y/n deadpanned back at her.

Isabel listened to the conversation amused. But as soon as she listened to her, the amusement turned into curiosity as she looked at Y/n. "You're a noble, commander vice?" She asked.

The two already forgot about Isabel there and Y/n glared at Hange for revealing her secret... unintentionally intentional.

"No. Well, not anymore." She explained.

"Why? Isn't that amazing? You're someone of standings and money." The older redhead asked.

How I envy your innocence my bean, if I didn't know your backstory, I would have rolled my eyes at you. But I can't do that! You're like a curious puppy!

"I chose service. Being a soldier is amazing." Y/n could only tell her.

Hange smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders followed by a whisper to Isabel. "She's a runaway."

Y/n elbowed her friend. "The audacity to spout someone's secrets."

"Well that was not a secret anymore. Especially when you used the same last name so everyone in the barracks found out that you're from Earl Callenreese's family." Hange explained.