29. Should We Keep it a Secret?

The moment they returned to the walls, Y/n was immediately pulled by the bunch of priests who were waiting for her appearance.

Upon disappearing, she pushed Luke towards Levi and said. "Do what you want." before fully disappearing in sight.

This was the cause that birthed for a new child of awkward silence between two adults. Levi soon clicked his tongue, suddenly remembering those moments that Y/n was accommodating this weak guy. 

Luke felt his head being drilled by a sharp glare and his head turned to the owner of the killer eyes. Of course, Luke was also unsatisfied with Levi. Taking advantage of his drunk sister like that in the past! Such a guy! I thought you were respectable at first, but after knowing that my sister is your innocent victim, I changed my mind.

The two ended up glaring at each other and the atmosphere became a block of frozen mountain.

The people around them did not quite understand the tension except for Erwin who knew the relationship between Y/n and Levi. Of course, this person was jealous of the newcomer having taken all his lovers attention today and maybe in the future. 

He couldn't help but smile and let out a chuckle. If he can't handle this now, how will he handle their relationship thereafter? He needs to set the boundary.

Y/n, who was dragged away had to stay in the church for a week. She had to sit pretty during mass and pretend to be serious, good thing her face was exactly like so and no one suspected that she's bored to death.

After a week, Y/n couldn't take it anymore and left. But not without the priest opposing her leave. Y/n turned her head like a boss and said. "Am I the saintess or am I the church prisoner? I'll have to go back to the barracks to share my blessing to the soldiers who are sacrificing their lives." flipping her ('Imaginary' if your hair can't be flipped) hair behind, she began to walk away and ignoring the stunned faces of her subordinates. 

When Y/n came back, the headquarters were abnormally quiet. The atmosphere is very suffocating and the children seemed nervous including the ops squad.

"What's up? Who are we mourning for?" The girl asked.

Ulou's face lit up as soon as he saw her. "Ma'am!" He said.

Eld looked up as well. "Ma'am, that medic and captain, do something." He sighed tiredly.

"Why?"

"They're about to kill each other."

"Why?"

"Well, we don't know."

"Why?"

Everyone looked at the girl who still asked in a deadpanned expression.

Saintess... you're the holy mother of the scouts. Do something to discipline them. Look, both listen to you more than they listen to the commander.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"Kitchen. The medic said he's cooking."

"Oh." Y/n decided to sit with them in the mess hall, earning odd looks from the young soldiers. When Y/n noticed it, she shrugged. "Luke can cook. It's okay to let him." She said confidently.

Everyone who heard this looked at her in disbelief. 'That's not the point! At least do something!' they wanted to scream in frustration.

Meanwhile, Y/n was thinking what Luke is currently doing to annoy Levi. Then they could compare who's better in angering the lance corporal. She crossed her legs and leisurely enjoyed the look of desperation in these children's eyes, looking at her pleadingly. She could already tell that they were cursing her to death.