06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!

06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Breakfast!

It was an early morning. The sun had not shown itself and everyone are still asleep.

But Y/n didn't blink a wink because of excitement. Since it's already morning, she woke up Isabelle who was sleeping on the bed opposite their bunk bed. When the young redhead woke up, Y/n ordered her to get up and dress so they could get her two other companions.

Isabelle, who was still sleepy, yawned, prepared herself and slouched as they headed towards the sleeping quarters of Levi and Farlan.

Y/n opened the door out of excitement, causing for it to slam open rather harsher than she expected.

Farlan, who was in the upper bunk, fell from shock, and Levi was up with a knife in hand.

"Ah, sorry bout that." The girl apathetically said. "You two, prepare yourselves. Were getting cleaning supplies."

"This early?!" Farlan asked shocked.

"It takes about two hours in horses. It's better to be there as early before the sun hits and cause sunburns." She explained crossing her arms. "This dear and I will wait in the stables." She said, calling out Isabelle to walk with her.

"Y/n..." Isabelle called out with hesitation.

The female glanced back at the redhead with a bored hum.

"How did you know what we're planning to do?" She asked.

"Well..." Y/n stretched up and thoughtfully hummed. "Because that noble family are a bunch of delusional fuxks." She explained.

"What?" Isabelle looked shocked.

"Oh, not just them, but a lot of nobles are.  They're masking their horns and tails with those fancy clothing and play pretending to be religious." She shrugged.

She grunted. The flashback when she first arrived in this world giving her the worst nightmare.

The two soon reached the stables as Isabelle saw the horses and felt amazed by their existence. Guess this was her first time riding one.

I did remember that she's the type of person who got along with animals well so it's no surprise that she's fond of them.

"We're going to ride these guys?!" She asked with excitement.

"No." Y/n hummed. "We'll be in a wagon."

"Then who will be driving?"

"Well, I thought I'll teach one of you how."

Her eyes sparkled more. Y/n looked away, fan girling inside because Isabelle was too pure.

"I guess I'll teach you then."

"Really vice commander?! Great!"

She called me vice commander!!! She dramatically held her chest as it seized from Isabelle's cuteness stabbing her with too much uwus.

Y/n cleared her throat, hiding her blush with her fist as she turned to the female. "Don't get me wrong. It just seemed like you have a grasp on animals so I am going to teach you." She explained.

"Yes ma'am!" Isabel gave a salute.

Y/n screamed inside. Her heart felt like it's going to burst. "Anyways, take the horses outside. We're going to tie them in the wagon." The girl said and walked out first.

Levi and Farlan was finally outside the stables waiting for Y/n's orders.

.

.