26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?

The 57th expedition started that morning... leaving Y/n in the headquarters alone with a lot of warnings being threatened to her face..

But of course. What's the purpose of coming here in this world, in this place and in this timeline if she will just sit pretty like a princess?

Nobody says no to a Saintess.

A small smile escaped her lips as she stood on top of wall Rose. She wore her old survey corps uniform, hood swaying onto her back with pride as she placed both hands on her waist.

Beside her, another blonde lady looked down on the titan infested land with a distant gaze. The same uniform was attached to her body which Y/n lent her.

"Is this your final answer dear? I really can't convince you?" Y/n asked.

"It won't change. I have to do it or they'll suspect me." Annie fixed her hood to hide her face.

"Alright. Remember the plan. Don't kill. Just use the hardening around your neck. If other are being too annoying just make their horses trip so they fall over. Don't hurt the horses too much, alright dear?" Y/n prepared a bag of extra clothes, food and all necessities.

Annie looked at her as if she was looking at an insane woman.

"Also, here, you might become thirsty along the way. I heard that titan shells are quite hot so it's better to take water--"

"There's no need to." Annie jumped off the wall, leaving Y/n looking like a mom who was about to give her daughter an ugly umbrella.

"Well... my dear ignored my concerned self... and left me all alone." Y/n sighed, dropped the bag and jumped down as well. "Be thankful that it's what makes you the cool type so I'll let it slide." She said.

A horse was already there when she landed on the ground. Annie found it for her as she was appreciative of the gesture.

"Ah, such a tsundere." Y/n grabbed the reigns and climbed on the horse with expertise. As soon as she climbed, she began to speed forward towards the direction the squads are heading.

She held tightly to the reign and moved at full speed. The wind carried her back to flow behind her as the sight of the old wall lay wrecked for years unattended. It was like a ghost town surrounded by some animals unattended. Bones and broken fields were noticeable as well as she run further.

A lot of things had changed in wall Maria in a span of five years being empty. She wondered if there are ghosts lurking? A lot of people died here so it's not impossible to let ghosts appear.

"I should probably try ghost hunting later." She mumbled.

The girl turned her head and already saw a titan in the mix. Standing up to balance on her horse, she prepared her swords and shot her maneuver gear to the ruins of houses, did a wide circle into the air and with both her arm stength and weight had cut through the titan's nape with expertise.

.

.

.

In the hospital room laid a girl with h/c haired female once again.

Her eyes had been closed for weeks and no one could figure out why she was once again in a coma. No one could understand until the day their mother brought a mysterious stranger.

Although their father arguably opposed the idea of this so called 'gifted' healer, they all didn't know what to do. One day, Y/n was just fine then later on she becomes like a lifeless doll.

What that man said had never left the older brother's head once.

"Her soul is not here. It's lost somewhere beyond human's understanding." The old man said. "It is unknown when she will find her way back. But whether she choose to stay there or here, it will solely depend on her. I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it anymore."