04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou

Y/n and the group stood by the passage way towards the underground residence.

To think that Y/n is going to join that phenomenal chase in the underground, this is going to be one of the most epic moment she'll never forget.

"It's darker than I expected." Y/n said peeking through the stairway down. It's like Eren's basement.

"People who were born here grow up not being able to see the sun." Erwin explained as the group walked farther inside the place.

"If so, then are they nocturnal?" She asked.

Erwin chuckled. "No they are not. There are gaps and sewers in the ceiling where you can see the sunlight light illuminating through those peeking holes." He explained.

Y/n listened quietly, their heels tapping on to the pathway until the underground city cleared into view. Y/n's eyes, although away from the beam of light shone from the torch lights. The orange dim dancing into the hues of her e/c ones, clashing and mixing beautifully.

"This place had been the center of poverty since the beginning."

"But it's also the safest interior if you ask me." Y/n shrugged. "The walls may be indestructible. But the gates aren't." She spoiled the future casually until they covered themselves with hoods.

They stood close by where they could see the packages but were out of sight to ensure that the plan would work.

"So, they attack during the resupplying of merchants, huh." The girl hummed.

"Yes. Any moment now, actually--"

Packages shambles into the ground as shouts emerged. The two, who were just talking about it were suddenly welcomed by the raging trio. While the merchants were distracted, few children came and took some items on the ground as they ran away.

It was exactly as how Y/n saw from the anime and now she's reliving it with amazement before she prepared her gears, hid the peeking smile her face with her hood and shot her maneuver gear.

Multiple people flew into the tall buildings hidden in green hoods chasing after three individuals.

Y/n was also feeling the adrenaline. This was what she cried for before fate flicked her soul into someone else's and let her suffer the years of becoming a child laborer(underage soldier ahem)!

This is it!

Hovering faster, Y/n prepared her blade coming in contact to the raven haired male. Her blade, reaching out to him as he quickly deflected it with a dagger midair.

Her eyes shone from under the hood with her typical stoic face. Her heart was raising fast and she was fan girling again.

He deflected my blade! He clashed blades with me! Kyaa!!

Y/n made sure she'll put that to her diary later.

Both distanced away. Shooting another hook to another building in order to maintain their fight in the air. With securing their leverage, both clashed again.

The sound of clinging metals resonated in the air as the two had expertly made their turns and sways. Their body moving with expertise as tho they do this even when they were asleep.

While Levi was a self learner for years in this field and had owned his own techniques, Y/n wasn't one to back down! She had six years of experience and that in itself is not a joke.