76|Hell

"That movie was shit which is what made it funny," I say. "Yeah, wanna see if there is another movie on? I had fun," he says. "Ah i'm good I don't wanna watch a horror movie," I say.

"There aren't any other comedy ones, and the romance one doesn't look interesting and the action one looks like a rip-off of Superman." I sigh.

I love spending time with my dad but at the same time I think he just wants to be around Skyler more since she's pregnant.

"Okay well you can drop me off back home then and, I guess i'm seeing you whenever," he says.

He looks kinda down. "I can stay for the night," I say.

"You don't have to," he says. "No, I want to," I say. "You sure? Because i'm sure your friends are doing more fun things than I am," he says. "Yes, I'm sure."

...

"They are having family problems right now," Decklan says letting me into his room. "Is everything good?" I ask.

"I dunno maybe Mrs. Van Dyk has been having an affair with someone," he shrugs.

"Or Mr. Van Dyk... I'm not too sure, he's angry though," he says. "They won't tell me." The door opens.

David is standing at the door. "You two come with me," he says.

My heart is beating fast from what it could be. His tone sounds harsh and intimidating. Decklan instantly stands and I follow behind them.

David places his hand on the center of my back to move him in front of him beside Decklan.

"Where are we going?" Decklan asks. "To the basement," David says firmly.

We start walking down the lower level I haven't been to yet. When we reach the bottom David stands in front of us. "This is going to scare you both... Mostly Bella but it needs an explanation," he says.

What's gonna scare us...?

I gulp. "What exactly will scare us?" I ask. "I don't know how or why this oerson ended up here but, I personally want to know if Bella has anything to do with it," he says.

"Why am I down here?" Decklan asks. "Because so far I've questioned everyone I just need you two now, you can cover your eyes and react however you want."

He grans the door handle and I really start freaking out about what it could be.

Who is it? What is it?

My face goes pale is someone dead?

He opens the door and we follow behind him as we enter the basement.

Everything looks like normal like there are punching bags and like boxing stuff down here along with gym stuff but when I see where Jaxon is standing and look down to see a body I go into shock.

David stands in front of me like he notices me about to panic.

What the fuck?

I feel silent tears fall down my cheeks. Decklan pulls me toward him to hug him, his hand going to the back of my head.

I can't even move so I can't hug him back. I hated that man with my whole heart, but now he is dead on the ground with a pull of blood surrounding him.

He has multiple throwing knives in his body I can't even see if his eyes are still in his head.

You can see the trauma on his face... Well, what's left of it. His wrists look slit and his thighs do, he's only in boxers.

He looks like he went through hell.

But, I don't care, I never cared about him, he treated me like absolute shit for no reason. I didn't do anything to him to deserve any of his hate.

I hope to never see those blue eyes again, I hope he's rotting in hell.

No.

How can I wish that on someone?

But he best me, put me through hell from the moment I met him, I didn't do anything, I was just an innocent girl that wanted to live my life...

Happy.

He ruined that for me the second I met him. He put me through hell so I hope he likes the feeling of his skin constantly burning, I hope he felt every blade go into his abdomen and chest until he was breathless.

I hope that he doesn't get shown any mercy, I hope he goes through what I did as well if there is a part in hell that makes you go through the pain you put others through...

Well, I hope he gets randomly kicked in the face for no reason, I hope I just hope he is going through hell.