Chapter 31 - See ya Jonny! : Foxy again?!

Start from the beginning

"Everyone!" I yelled, "The marines are prepping cannons! Is the ship ready?!"

"We're ready for you (Y/N)!" Nami called.

I jumped down onto the deck and then once more to get below deck. I found the monster trio attempting to hold Usopp still.

He was crying and blubbering. I took the dial out of his hands for him.

"I already told you guys I was going to do it. Don't force the poor guy."

"T-Thank y-you (Y/N)..." Usopp muttered.

The monster trio looked between each other and then Sanji spoke, "(Y/N)-chan, we just don't want to see you hurt."

I rolled my eyes, "Sanji, I'm going to be fine. Just a little pain in my arm never hurt. I felt worse on Skypiea and Alabasta." I held up my wrist to show them. 

They all examined the burn, almost as if they never noticed it. I pulled my hand back.

"I do, however, need to be alone to focus." I changed my tone to a serious one, "Please leave and find something to hang on to."

They all looked at each other again before replying...

"No."

"Huh? Why?"

"If we can't help you, then let us stay. We will be silent." Sanji pleaded.

Luffy nodded vigorously while Zoro did a single nod. 

I chuckled, "Fine, but you have to be dead silent."

They all fake saluted and went to the other side of the deck basement.

I examined the dial in my hands before getting into position. 

As soon as the pose was perfect, I made wood encase my body. I did a thin layer of wood called Lignum Vitae, which can hold up to 4,500 lbs. without breaking.

I took a deep breath and yelled to Nami, "Ok, I'm in position."

"OK! Fire when ready!" She called back.

"Three...

... Two...

...one...

...EAT THIS COMMANDER JONATHAN!!"

As soon as I fired from the small hole in the Merry, A light blue light came from the back of the Merry.

I underestimated how bad this would hurt, and I have a ton of respect for Wyper for firing it twice...

The shield I had made was cracking upon impact and as soon as the Merry left the ground, I was shot backward out of the shell and into someone behind me. Before I knew it, I looked up through the entrance of the deck's basement and saw the sky moving really fast.

I grasped my arm in pain, turning to see Zoro behind me. He was winded from me hitting him. I got off of his lap and with my good hand, though causing me a lot of pain, made a small wooden seatbelt for all four of us. 

Our plan worked and Jonathan can suck my dick.

I don't remember passing out, but somehow I've opened my eyes above deck. The males of the crew were celebrating escaping, while Nami and Robin sat on my right.

"Ah! (Y/N)!" Nami said. She passed me a drink and I chugged it down.

"Did your plan work Nami?" I asked, though I soon realized it was a stupid question.

"Well if it didn't, you wouldn't be on the Merry." Robin mused. I chuckled and nodded to her.

"Yeah, I guess," I paused, "Thank you guys... y'know for being worried. It sounds weird but it lets me know you care and I really appreciate it..."