Chapter 15: Detention

Start from the beginning

I blushed just by the thought of that beautiful boy.

Joey: Matt, i really wanna tell you some..thing.

He stopped me and looked at me serious in the eyes.

Matt: Sweetie what is it?

i looked down at my feet

Joey: Dont tell anyone about this.. but i love.. Sha..ne.

Matt: you love Shane?

Joey: I have been since the first day i saw him, his smile, gorgeous face and eyes just everything!

Matt: Maybe you are just not over your breakup with your ex, i mean yeah Shane has been a really nice guy these past weeks but its just after all he did to you, nurse, beatings, called fag?

Joey: I know but atleast he isnt beating me anymore and we are really becoming close but i can't get away with liking him so much!

Matt: But if he does something to us Joey, too you?!

Joey: I dont know, he is too nice for that.

Matt: I trust you Joey and its fine you love him, its actually really cute

Joey: But you aren't telling right?

Matt: Of course not, it's our little secret

Joey: thanks Matt

Matt: no problem, but dont get to excited about him you know what he can do again.

Joey: I know.

Matt and i walked into class 10 minutes later but the teacher seemed okay with it and didn't give detention.

[After 3 lesson's]

Matt and i meet up with the others outside, they all sat around in a circle just like we usually do.

All: Hey guys!

Joey/Tyler: hi!

We sat down and joined the circle.

Joey: So how was class?

Nick: Our new PE teacher is really creepy, the whole time he was hitting on the girls.

Tyler: omg eww

Troye: Ricky was in my class but he didn't do anything he just looked mad the whole time, he also got the detention or something

Shane: You are kidding me right?

Troye: No, why?

Shane: I got detention too oh fuck! now im gonna sit with Ricky for an hour!

Joey: wait why did you get detention?

Shane: i was late to class and the teacher got super pissed.

Joey: oh..

We sat there continuing to talk and laugh until the bell rang into the next class.

[After school]

I walked out of my last class and was headed over to my locker and there stood Cat? I believe that was her name.

Cat: hi Joey!

Joey: oh.. Hi..

Joey: Can i get into my locker?

Cat: Of course!

She slided over to the other locker beside me and kept starring at me.

Cat: Soo.. how are you doing?