32. Fuck Consent

Pihu's pov

I raised my lashes and met his gaze.

I wanted him to take me. To use me. To do whatever he wanted to do to me. I wanted him to hold me down and own me. To fill me as I have never been. I wanted to feel him, his animalistic passion... all of it.

Make me scream. I wanted to shout at him.

My heart skipped a beat... scared and excited.

He heard me.

I was going to get what I wanted.

I never knew I could be this wanton but the man in my arms... anything and everything for him. His hands were dominating and all over me. Marking me where ever the touched. He slowly breathed my back soul into me.

Adi's pov

I slid my hands under her shirt stopping right under her breasts.

"Please." Her innocent eyes looking at me.

She shivered as my hands played with the bottom of her bra. "Please don't stop."

I chuckled.

I had no intention of... I just loved the sound of her begging. My teeth lightly grazed her earlobe. I felt a shiver pass through her body and take in another rushed breath of anticipation.

I held a bunch of those silklike locks and tightened my fist near her nape, she winced. "You're not gonna be able to walk."

She slightly caressed my face with the back of her fingers looking at me with her eyes hooded. "Promise?'

I sucked in a silent breath. I didn't know just one word could rock my fucking world.

I was at this little girl's mercy. Completely. Just one fucking look and it had me cumming.

Giving up the idea of the tease I get rid of her clothes. It was hazy and urgent. Within moments both of us were pressed against each other.

Peace.

But the siren beneath me made it hard to control. It was as if she were in a different zone today. All I wanted to do was to fuck her senseless.

So did she.

And who am I to decline.

Vikram's POV

Before I could think my fist met Dhruv's jaw.

"Do your goddamn job." I seethed in his face holding him from his collar.

All the while he just stood looking at the ground with his eyes filled with grief.

It made me want to kill him.

"Get the fuck out," I whispered to everyone in the room.

It's too late.

That's what the doctor said. She doesn't have a lot of time left.

She's fucking leaving me. That's it.

I bent towards the table my legs somehow giving up.

"Vikram?" I jerked up and tried to look normal.

"Are you okay?" She frowned. She came out of her check up space.

"I should be asking that." I held her hands and started walking out of the hospital.

We were in the parking.

"Yeah, I'm the one who's dying." She joked.

It made me jerk stop. She was joking about it.

I lost it.

The Solace Of Infernosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें