19. Forgotten

Getting addicted to a person is the worse kind of addiction, the only way out is dead, body or soul.

Adi's P. O. V.

She stood there like a seductress, I gulped. Her eyes widened when she found me shirtless.

She turned abruptly, making me chuckle at her innocence. I walked toward her, I felt like I was hungover but not because of the drunken spree earlier. This time it was her, adorned in the blush and my shirt, driving me insane.

Gently sneaking my arms around her waist. "Made yourself comfortable, huh."

I pushed her hair to her left, keeping for myself the right. I rested my chin on her shoulder, my stubble teasing her cheeks, warm and soft cheeks.

"Uhm... I didn't find anything better." She tucked her hair behind her face nervously.

"You look better in it." She blushed, pulling at the ends of my shirt.

She suddenly stopped and held my hands. "What happened to your hands, Adi!"

She turned, our chests touched. The closeness was making me dizzier, but all she was concerned about was my bloody knuckles.

"It's fine just a few scratches." I was about to pull my hands from hers, she pressed them. I winced, hell it hurt.

"What are-" I shut myself up when I saw the look in her eyes, she wanted me to be clear about who was the boss in here. I had no option, I sighed.

"Where's the first aid?" She stood in front of me, looking damn cute with the frown on her face, and my shirt on her body.

"1st one on the left." I pointed at the vanity.

She rubbed the alcohol on my knuckles and winced. I laughed at that.

"It doesn't hurt." She didn't respond and continued cleaning them. I lifted her head to find them filled with tears.

"Pihu..." I pulled her up, and set her on my lap, looked at her hands. "It doesn't hurt."

"Liar." She hiccuped, she looked so cute. Her nose was so red, and her big eyes were brighter with unshed tears, struggling adorably.

Her hair all over her face, I sat there gawking, how could someone be this innocent.

I rubbed her tears, riding her face off her hair, which seemed to have pulled her out of her reverie. She tried to hop off my lap. But I held her, tightening my arms and drawing her in.

"Where do you think you're going." I buried my nose to take in the heavenly scent of her hair. My hands moved on their own accord, sliding up her back.

"Aditya." My name on her tongue, her husky voice was igniting my soul on fire. Her nose slightly touched my chest, her nails gripping my shoulders.

My palm eased to her nape, the other bunching her hair. I leaned in, slowly, the absence of reluctance in her eyes only added to the burning need.

Her eyes moved down to my lips, our noses touching. Her breath teased my lips, pulling me in.

Her hands covered the distance from my shoulders to my nape. Her lips parted as I reached out to her.