9. Bananas and Berries

"Turn around, well I won't mind if you don't want to." He raised his brows, but turned the other way, nonetheless. Such a good boy.

I neatly hung my clothes on a branch and dived into the water. The water came up to my collar bones. It felt like heaven like angels were purifying my dirty, sweaty body. It felt great. Vikram just stood there with his back facing me.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." He turned looked at me, then diverted his gaze to the nature around. The guy was trying so hard, it almost made me laugh.

"Nah, I'm good." He turned, again, guess I'm not the only one, finding it difficult to get hold of my hormones. But hell, if I was gonna let this opportunity slip.

"Either you come here, in ten seconds, or I'll come to get you in, myself, in my birthday suit." He faced me, eyes squinted.

I winked at him. "Trust me, I'd love to."

"You won't." He tried to look unaffected by the tempting sight in front of him.

"Try me." With that, I started swimming to the shore. I was about to reach out when he stopped me, muttering under his breath.

"Fine, woman, just stay right where you are." He removed his suit jacket. He raised his eyebrows when he noticed me ogling him.

"Okay." I turned around, waiting. I felt him getting in the water. I faced him. And didn't my heart stop at the sight?

That Adonis of a man, standing in the river, water dripping down his chest back into the river. He had me drooling.

None of us, touching each other but the knowledge of being in the water, naked, alone, miles away from everyone. It ignited the passion. I slowly got closer to him, he held my hand and tugged, covering the rest of the distance.

We were close, not touching, but close, enough to feel his body heat, his uneven breath, heartbeat. Everything. He felt that too, the look in his eyes said it all.

He leaned in, my eyes closed, cheeks burning. They must've been an annoying shade of red.

This isn't our first time kissing but it had never been this intimate ever. My thoughts running at miles per second, I didn't know why was I feeling so nervous, like me of all people.

But he shut my thoughts up, guess how, I know you wouldn't be able to, let me.

So ladies and misters, he pressed his lips against mine. This was different from all other moments we've shared, the intimate ones.

This was as if he were letting go, letting his passion take control. His movements were barely leashed, the fact that we were completely naked didn't help it either. He was nibbling, biting my lips, ordering me to open them. But me being me, I denied his entrance.

So, Vikram, the naughty big boy, held my butt, not stopping at that, he squeezed it.

That was my undoing, I let him in but certainly didn't give up. Our tounges clashed, now my hands on his shoulders, moving down to his abs. Wherever my hands wandered I felt him shiver, his body responding with the same passion to my touch.

He finally gave up, letting me guide his tongue. After ravishing each other's mouths, we pulled back, to take a breather. His eyes closed his forehead on mine. I could feel his ragged breath on my lips. You see my lover isn't always this vulnerable.

And it would be so unlikely of me, to let this golden opportunity, slip. My hands again on his body, exploring.

They went down, I heard him take a deep breath, which was so sexy.

I pulled back, and... splashed water on him. The look on his face was priceless.

"Oh god, Vikram." I laughed out loud. He looked at me like really looked at me. Admiring my face, which had hair sticking to it, laughing like a maniac. His gaze not once going down.

"That, I recommend, you shouldn't have done." He walked to me. Oh shit. I started the other way, when he pulled me, by my waist.

"Sorry, Vikram, no, you wouldn't." He gave me a  look, should have known better. Oh oh, I struggled which caused him to hold me tighter.

"What makes you think that, love? " And then it came the water. Gosh, he took it quite seriously.

"Okay, stop." I hid my face in his chest, panting. He suddenly stopped. Then I noticed our position, that was the moment my stomach decided to announce the dead mice in there.

He chuckled. "Let's feed you." He swam out of the river, got into his clothes, and searched around for food. While I was standing with my back facing him in the river. He left for his food hunting, not literally, we were both vegetarians.

I walked to my clothes, searching for something to wipe my body clean. When I saw Vikram's shirt hanging there, partially wet. He must have left that for me to clean up. But hello, it had some other, much better uses.

I wore the clothes and rush to the shed. " What did you get for me? " Vikram was there, in his vest, how did I get this lucky, I finally had a peek at those abs slightly visible under the partly wet vest.

"Yeah settle down I got bananas and berries, wait... what the hell,  where are your pants? Is that my shirt?"

I grinned at his reaction and reluctance.

"It's hot in here, and this feels breezy. And the devil does wear Prada, huh." I settled down and started devouring the sweet goodness. He reluctantly ate his food too.

The sun had gone down and I had my pants on, too many mosquitoes, and Vikram might have forced me to.

We were resting in the shed, close, because of the hole on the other side. I was thankful for the roof but it was still uncomfortable, couldn't help turning sides.

Vikram noticed it, he pulled me to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I was about to ask him not to, it would give him a sore arm.

"Shush, sleep, it's been a long day." I usually don't do well with people shushing me, but then he patted my head,  just like dad would whenever I wouldn't be able to sleep.

That made a tear slip from my eye. I don't know, when will we be able to escape this.

"Do you think, they will be able to find us?" I looked at him, with teary eyes, I just wanted to go back to my family. He looked at me.

"I know he will," He placed his hand on my jaw. "you have to be strong, for your father, the man would be moving rocks to find his daughter."

I smiled at that, yeah, he'd be. " I know, I hope he's  fine." I closed my eyes and tried to think of all the good things to make the tears go back. The last thing we needed was an emotionally unstable person.

☜☆☞

Hope you're all doing well,  so how did ya like the chapter?