⚠️ours|OT7⚠️

Começar do início

Jungwon already layed back down. "Sit up baby." The younger groaned at Heeseung's request and slowly sat up. Heeseung's hand was a bit cold and Jungwon leaned into the touch, enjoying how cold Heeseung's hand was. "He probably does have a fever. Come here baby." Hee lifted Jungwon up and the leader let out a squeak.

Holding the younger bridal style he brought him into the living room. "Make space for Jungwon." He told the other two. Jay immediately stood up but Jake was trying and failing. He was just so tired. Carefully Jay pulled Jake with him to make room for Jungwon. The couch was pretty big but they didn't want to argue with Heeseung.

Sunoo brought his blankets to the couch for Jungwon. "How thoughtful of you Sunny." Carefully Heeseung put Jungwon down and took the blankets and put them over Jungwon. "Does that mean we can't cuddle with Wonie today?" Sunoo asked with a pout. "You can cuddle with Wonie today but you have to keep in mind that tou can get a fever and Jungwon might not want to cuddle the whole time."

"No kisses either...?" Heeseung sighed and grabbed Sunoo's hand. "You can give Jungwon kissed but at your own risk and he might not want it." "Wonie." Jay sat on the ground next to Jungwon. All be got was a soft groan. "Do you want something to eat? Maybe just simply rice?" "I want rice..."

Jay went into the kitchen, prepared the rice and turned on the rice cooker. Then he went back into the living room. Heeseung had brought Jungwon a wet cloth for on his forehead. "The rice is cooking." "Thanks Jay." Ni-Ki still seemed upset. "What's wrong baby?" Jake asked petting Ni-Ki's head. "Sunghoon didn't give me a kiss this morning." "Baby." Heeseung's voice was stern. "Don't sulk about it. I told you that i would confront Sunghoon about it when he comes back."

"Sunghoon has been so distant recently. What could be the reason?" Jake mumbled. "Doesn't matter. He belongs to us and he can't change that even if he wants to." Sunoo looked at Heeseung almost on shock. "I told you, the moment you accept the relationship I'll never let you go." "I like that. You'll never leave me" Jungwon mumbled. "Never." Heeseung said as he moved his hand through Jungwon's hair.

When music bank started they turned on the tv to watch. "Look at our Hoonie. So pretty." Jake said with a smile. "Why is he so tense?" Sunoo mumbled watching Sunghoon fiddle with the cards. "Maybe because he knows." Jay said as he shifted on the couch. They watched Sunghoon as he kept going closer and closer to Wonyoung. "Why does he do that?" Heeseung was slowly getting angry. "He's probably trying to piss us off."

Hee turned off the tv. "I don't know what his problem is but he's making me mad." Sunoo stood up and made tea. Jungwon seemed to be oke. He didn't throw up after eating and he sat up now. When Sunoo came back with tea for Heeseung the older sighed. "I'm not mad at you oke." He said to the five members. "Are you mad at Sunghoon?"

"I can't get mad at him. I'm more frustrated...." "you know what we made a bet with Sunghoon right..." Jake said and the older tilted his head. "Bet?" "Yeah. If you got mad at Sunghoon we were aloud to trow him in the work out pool...fully clothed." Jay filled in. "He accepted." Jake quickly said. "Oke, weird bet but whatever." Heeseung said taking a sip of tea.

The day passed slow, super slow. But finally Sunghoon came back. "I'm back." Heeseung walked up to him. "What happened to following the rules? You broke three rules." "Hi to you too...i misses you today." Ni-Ki was standing behind Heeseung. "You broke the rule of saying good morning. You didn't give Ni-Ki a kiss when he asked for it and you know you have to. It's also a rule. And you were way to close to Wonyoung. You know we don't like that."

"I-im sorry i-i had to leave. I can't come late. It's in the contact. And i didn't mean to step closer to her...i don't know why i did it, I'm sorry." Heeseung took Sunghoon's hand. "It's oke, but just do it next time. It doesn't take hours." Sunghoon nodded.