Chapter 29 - Pirate > Marine? : Acting

Start from the beginning

"And if I tell you?" [Jonathan]

"Ha, what else? I'm gonna go rescue them right away!" [Luffy]

"You don't have to be so hasty. We will take you to the same place soon enough." [Jonathan]

~~ Back with (Y/N) ~~

Man, these bastards wont even let me into a cell with my friend? Do they want me to doe alone in an office?!

I went to the balcony and went to the edge. I leaned against the railing while facing the balcony entrance. I gazed up at the top of the mountain.

'Far way. I might be able to make it. Lower chance with the cuffs.'

I walked back inside and decided to try again.

I raced towards the door and kicked it open.

As soon as it opened, I was apprehended by two marine guards and thrown back into the office. I fell flat on my back.

"Oof! Assholes!"

I decided to mosey and snoop around the room, as I do best.

As I was walking to the desk, my mind went to my parents.

Who knew they were so special...

I got to the drawer and searched through. I found my paper again and began reading...

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

DOT: (put whatever you want IDC)

Age: 18 yo

Height: 5'7"

Father: Waylen (L/N) / The Roger Pirates / Navigator and Assistant Shipwright

Mother: Lady Serenity (L/N) / World Noble

Father DESC: Waylen (L/N) was the Navigator for the Roger Pirates. Close with Swordsman; Silvers Rayleigh and Shipwright; Tom. Fought using Haki and Skillful Grade Sword; Yamaoroshi. Bounty : 1,300,000,000 berries

Currently MIA.

Mother DESC: Lady Serenity (L/N) is a World Noble. She has her celestial parents who are both alive and currently living in Marie Jois. Serenity married a Pirate and ran away before coming back to Marie Jois 6 years later. The World Nobles accepted her back and she still holds her title.

Currently in Marie Jois.

Damn, that's a lot to take in all at once...

I've only ever heard of Marie Jois in name, it's supposed to be extravagant and hold a certain group of people, but that's all I know.

That's all I've heard about them. People don't like to talk about them, but being a world noble sounds like a society or something.

I also believe I remember meeting the men mentioned in my father's description. Only once, though. An old-ish looking man and a Fishman. They were on Roger's crew too? So cool. I remember my dad looking up to this Tom guy. If Tom was the Shipwright, and if my dad was the assistant, that would make sense that he introduced me.

I heard from Vivi's father that my father adored me and hated to leave. He ended up hating my mother for hurting me, but I don't know why he left...

Jonathan came back in and yelled at me for snooping, calling me a brat once again.

~~ Sometime later ~~

There was a bust through the door and about 20 marines came in holding a familiar-looking sniper. I was sitting near the balcony and a bookshelf, really close to Jonathan, so I can't show that I know him or else he might get caught!