Y/n falls to her knees laying her forehead on the floor crying Chan looks at her his eyes softening seeing his little sister in pain.

Regret fills Chan's body, immediately getting down to give her the comfort she needs. He gets down on the floor next to y/n on his needs sitting down criss cross moving her head in his lap.

He strikes her head his eyes tearing up as guilt eats at him. "I'm sorry." He cries kissing the back of her head her face in his lap crying. "I'm so sorry." He tells her again only being able to cry.

An hour passes by y/n crying into Chan as he holds her on the floor. Y/n sits up no tears falling anymore but her breathing still being rapid her sniffles and hyperventilating being the only noise coming from her.

Chan cups y/n's cheeks looking into her eyes. "Im really sorry y/n. I am so sorry. You will be okay. We will all do everything to protect the baby and you. I'm sorry. You are not stupid I meant nothing I said." Chan tells her stroking her cheek with his thumb. "Your going to be a great mom." Chan says. Y/n suddenly starts crying again at his words knowing she won't even be a mom the possibility of her surviving being too low.

"Shhh it's okay. There is no need to cry." Chan tells her soothingly stroking her hair. Y/n leans up looking at him "can you promise me one thing?" She asks. Chan nods his head in response. "Promise me that no matter what you will love the baby endlessly. If something ever happens to me be there for it for me."

She tells him wiping her tears Chan nods his head a tear falling from his cheek. "Yeah of course. And nothing is going to happen to you y/n so don't say things like that." Chan tells her. Y/n nods her head in response wiping her eyes that are now swollen.

"I think we should go talk to everyone now what do you say?" Chan asks her y/n nods her head standing up. "I love you, you know hat right?" He asks her. Y/n wraps her arms around Chan's waist giving him a hug. "I love you Chan." She tells him.

He kisses the top of her head hugging her. The both of them let go pulling themselves together going out of Chan's room.

"I'll text them and tell everyone to meet on the back patio." Y/n tells him pulling out her phone the both of them walking downstairs. Y/n finishes up the text. The both of them get to the patio sitting on a couch the members starting to come in after a minute.

They all are now sitting outside it being chilly. Jeongin wraps a blanket around her then sitting down next to y/n.

(Something sort of like this lol but don't forget it's now night time)

There is a fire going in the fire pit bringing warmth to all of them who is sitting outside. Everyone is silent at first everyone just looking at the fire hearing the waves crash.

"So is it true?" Felix asks y/n looking up at her with his big curious eyes. Y/n looks at him giving him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." She tells them sighing. "How far along are you?" Changbin asks her his voice serious yet soft knowing this is a serious topic. "I'm three months...I didn't know in the beginning until just recently." She says.