Best Friends With Benefits

Start from the beginning

"But I've always wanted to know! You have no idea how many times it kept me up at night."

"Be serious a second, Y/N." I asked, raising my eyebrows and tilting my chin down to look in her eyes. "We've been best friends forever and you never made any hint at it."

She bit her bottom lip and moved closer, letting her hand slide gently on my chest. It made a shiver run in my back but I tried to hide the fact that her touch made goosebumps appear all over my body.

"So you never thought about me naked? You never thought about fucking me?" she wondered with a pout as my eyes roamed on her face. "Ouch, that hurts."

"I never said that. I just said you never mentioned it before."

Her smile reappeared and she moved closer, brushing her lips against mine. I backed away slightly and licked my lips, staring in her eyes. "I also said I wouldn't have sex with you tonight, petal. You're drunk."

Her hand reached for my cheek and she sent me a fond smile as her fingertips brushed my skin. "You're a gentleman."

I stayed motionless as her fingers grazed on my face and when her thumb reached my bottom lip, she started nibbling on hers. I wanted to kiss her so bad and my heart was threatening to jump out of my chest but I remained still, waiting for her next move.

"But what I want to know the most is what that mouth can do." she whispered, her thumb now moving to my upper lip gently. "I bet you eat pussy like it's your last meal."

"You've got a fucking dirty mouth, pet."

"You should know it by now." she replied with a smirk, her gaze moving from my lips to my eyes.

"I do, but you never said these kind of things about me."

"Oh but I thought them every single day."

I don't know how long we stared at each other with a smile but all I could hear was the sound of my heart thumping in my chest. I loved the way she was looking at me, and I loved the things she was telling me. I just was not sure if she would regret it in the morning or not.

It didn't take us too long to get in bed. She borrowed the shirt I was wearing and fell asleep almost immediately. I couldn't, though. I couldn't tell how long it took me to fall asleep but I watched her until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

When I woke up, I checked my phone only to realize it was already noon. It was crazy that we slept so much and I turned around only to find my best friend still asleep, laying on her back, her head turned my way and her cheek pressed against the pillow. Somehow, she had pushed the covers off of her and I swallowed hard.

Of course I had thought about her that way, but I always thought it was only a fantasy and that it would always remain one. I moved closer, leaning my head against my hand, my elbow on the pillow and after half a minute, her eyes fluttered open before meeting mine. Her lips curled and she stretched a bit, yawning as her eyes watered a bit.

"Morning."

"Good morning. Rough night?"

"Mm no, it was fun." she corrected me, licking her lips. "And yes, I remember everything I told you in the car. Sorry I was so blunt, I didn't want to make things awkward between us."

"You didn't."

She smiled more and nodded. "Good."

I brought my hand to her thigh and I felt her tense immediately. My hand moved her slowly and I raised my eyebrows. "D'you want me to stop?"

Quickly, she shook her head and my smile grew slightly. My hand reached her panties and I brushed my finger against them, making her lips parted as her eyes kept staring in mine.

"Do you still want to know what my mouth can do?"

Slowly, a smile draw itself on her lips before she bit her bottom one. It made me happy to know she wasn't shy or embarrassed and I loved it.

"You have no idea how bad I want to know." she replied with a nod, bringing her knees up. "I'm sure that mouth can do miracles."

I chuckled, moving myself down on the bed and hooking my fingers on each sides of her panties. She moved her butt up and I slid her panties on her legs, letting them fall next to my bed. Her scent immediately reached my nose and I groaned low, feeling my cock get slightly harder. She was already horny and the way she smelled made me want to taste her even more.

I turned my head and left a trail of kisses on her thigh before doing the same with the other. She started squirming with impatience and I smirked against her skin before looking up at her. Her eyes were closed and she was still biting her bottom lip. If she was excited just with kisses, I couldn't wait to see what she'd do when I'd eat her out and it made me realize that I couldn't wait anymore.

I pressed my tongue against her pussy for a few seconds, feeling her clit throb against it, and finally slid it inside her. Her taste reached my bid quickly and I groaned again, getting hard as my cock pressed against the mattress.

"Oh Niall, fuck."

I tongue fucked her slowly for a few seconds and finally sucked on her lip before doing the same with the other. I could feel her wetness against my chin and when I let my tongue finally reach her clit, she ground against me, moving a bit roughly against me. I felt her clit rub against my tongue and she let out a curse word when I let my tongue run down to her ass.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

She started shaking against me, her cunt rubbing more against my lips as she came, and when she got down from her high, I started running my tongue on her again.

"Niall, mm."

I didn't want to answer. I just wanted to taste her again. My tongue ran on her pussy, gathering the juice from her orgasm until she shivered. A spasm made her body jerk and this time, I decided to use my whole mouth on her.

"You came too fast petal, let me give you an other one."

As an answer, she parted her knees more and I started sucking her pussy and making her whimper. I moved my head back a bit, using the fingers of both hands to open her lips more and expose her to me. I ran my tongue up until her clit and started sucking on it as I slipped a finger inside her before adding a second one. I felt her hand in my hair and heard her moan louder, making me suck harder.

"Oh fuck, fuck, don't stop!"

Her hand gripped my hair tighter, pulling on it hard and when her back arched, I knew she was about to cum again. I moved my body slightly closer to her, feeling my cock rub against the mattress again. I was so horny that I became dizzy for a few seconds but when she whimpered my name and started shaking again, I focused on her pleasure.

I don't know how long I stayed between her legs but when she finally pulled me up, I had lost count of the number or orgasms she had had. I let my hand slip under her shirt, feeling my fingertips brush against her hard nipples and kissed her for the very first time, allowing her to taste herself on my mouth,

"I was right about that mouth." she whispered against my lips, making me chuckle.

"Now I'm fucking addicted to the taste of your pretty little cunt, petal."

She laughed, her back arching again, and I smiled more, leaving a few kisses on her jaw and neck.

"Maybe you'd like to get addicted to how it feels around your cock, too?"

I moved back a bit to look in her eyes. Her eyebrows were raised and she was smirking at me.

"You don't have to ask me twice."