Life Lessons

I lost track of time as I soon couldn't tell whether I was a little child or almost an adult. We were chasing each other around, climbing trees and doing all sorts of competitions.

I had so much fun. This was probably the most fun I had ever had in my life. When I was younger, I missed out on so much. I was always sad and alone back then.

Now, it feels as though I'm experiencing the true kind of childhood, the one I'd missed.

All worries left me like a breeze. It was a nostalgic feeling that didn't make any sense. I felt as though I was finally being myself. Yet, I also felt like I was exploring a part of me that I never knew existed.

Time passed by quickly. I was disappointed to observe that the sky had began darkening. Gray and Miles felt a similar way too.

Life can be quite complex at times. There will be times when you've got to make difficult decisions. There will be times when you have to let things go. There will possibly also be a time when you discover what your true priorities are.

I don't know what my true priorities are yet, however, I am on a journey to discover much more. All sorts of chaos has happened in my life and  there's much more to look forward to.

Life is beautiful. You've got to realise that. Remain optimistic and positive. Discover new things and take risks. Make friends and make mistakes. Learn and keep trying again when you fail. This is my advice. This is what I've learnt.

I don't know if I've said this already, but I regret nothing. I don't regret meeting Gray, becoming friends with him and trusting him. I don't regret burning down that stupid school and running away for just a day, however bad you may think that is. I don't even regret quitting my low-level job. Lastly, I do not regret going back to my town and giving my mom another chance. I think she deserves it, because I like to believe in people.

My story doesn't end here.