Twins By The School,

Raven and Rye got off the bus two stops earlier than Miles and me. I tried not to laugh too much as Raven hit Rye very hard to wake him up. Raven smiled as she got off while Rye stumbled out, still half asleep.

"Two more stops." I told Miles.

"Buses are cool, and weird. I've never been in one before. Now that I think about it, today I saw a bus for the first time!" Miles mentioned.

"Good to hear." I encouraged. "I prefer walking if the distance isn't too long."

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"My old school. The one I burned down with Gray. I want to see the damage." I answered.

"That sounds violent! Can't you hear the violence in your words?"

"I can't."

It was our stop. I got up and Miles followed me out. We walked for a minute around the corner.

Then I saw it. It still had the same smell it did a few days ago. The nostalgia sent chills down my spine.

This was the school I'd gone to for years. This was the school that taught me most of the stuff I know today. This was the school I'd been alone at for so long. This was the school were I made memories, where I met Gray.

Isn't this where it all started? Now I'm the one who has ended it. That knowledge gave me power.

I glanced at the horrified expression on Mile's face. It was hilariously serious. "Y-you did this?" He stuttered.

I laughed. "Yeah, I did. So did Gray. Actually... This was all his idea to begin with. None of this would have happened if it weren't for him."

"Can we go?" He asked.

"Ok." I told him. "I suppose I can show you around this town."

"Yeah, go ahead."

I believe that what happened next was kind of unfortunate. We turned the same corner we took to get here from the bus stop. As we did, we bumped into two girls.

"Skylar." They said in unison.

It was May and June, Gray's friends. "Hi," I greeted.

I noticed them look Miles up and down suspiciously. Miles seemed scared and intimidated.

"What's up?" I asked them as they stood staring at him.

June replied. "Skylar, something's odd about this dude. Strangely, something's odd about you too."

"Like what?" I questioned.

"We don't recognise him. If he lives around here, he'd obviously go to our school. Yet, even though we can recognise anyone from around here, we can't recognise him" May answered.

June then added, "You seem to know him. Also, we're trying to figure out who burned our school down. On one hand, we're happy. On the other hand, we aren't happy about that family that got injured."

"Yeah!" May reinforced.

"Oh, I heard about that. I felt really sorry for them. I'm also really curious about who did it. But, I don't know who could have done it. It was probably some immature kid who hates school."

"That's most of the kids in our school." May pointed out.

"True." I said and thought at the same time.

"Have any of you spoken to Gray?" I asked, knowing what the answer was going to be already.

They shook their heads. "He's probably on holiday. We went to his house, but there was no one there."

"We called him too, but no answers. We sent messages, but he didn't read them."

"That's strange." I replied.

"Have you spoken to him recently?" They asked me.

"No." I tried not to smile, but I failed.

"Liar!" June exclaimed jokingly.

"We read it off your face. Tell us about it." May pressured me.

"It was before the school got burned down." I lied. "We spent some time together and chatted about normal stuff. After that, I didn't see or speak to him again."

"Suspicious." Was all they said to that.

June then stepped a bit closer to me and stated, "Meet us here again tommorow at 2pm. Don't be late please."

After that, the two of them walked passed us and left.