Friends

Gray explained everything.

"I've had enough of life. School's just been stressing me out. The teachers have probably just made this all worse for me. I want to runaway from everything. I want to runaway from this town."

He wasn't looking at me as he said this. He was gazing into the sea with longing eyes.

Then, his eyes sharply met mine. It gave me shivers.

"I want to burn down the school. I would also burn down this town, but I've got to be realistic and I know that I can't just do that. I want you to join me."

He looked away again. "Please?"

I can't lie. I was shocked speechless for a moment. When he looked at me again, I shook my head. "I can't. Come on. We just met. And, and that's illegal. We could get into so much trouble for that. I don't want that."

He smirked. "I was expecting this from you. Why are you so damn predictable?"

"Uh, don't know." On the other hand, I can't lie. The idea does really sound tempting. Even if it is a super bad one that I would regret doing. It just really intrigues me.

Gray spoke up again. "I have a feeling that you'll change your mind. There's no rush though. Let me know if you want to do it."

I nodded. I also felt like I would change my mind too. Soon maybe.

He gave me his number and said that we should become friends. I didn't really know how to reject, so I just went along with it.

I don't really know what difference it makes now that I'm friends with him. Though, I'm sure that I'll learn.

We then followed the pathway back to the park. He waved and left, saying that he'd speak to me again at school tomorrow. He also mentioned that he'd introduce me to his friends : the popular and dramatic twins.

It's Friday tomorrow. I'm glad. However, I'll also have work on the weekend. Will I ever get a break? Don't know to be honest.