29

Jungkook pov

My mate was going to pop any day now, or at least, that was what he claimed. To me, he glowed.

Not like the night I figured out he was mine, but in a different way an even better way.

"You don't have to do all this," I told him for the fourth time.

"I do though." He sighed, the mop in his hand.

He'd mopped the kitchen floor three times this week already, along with shampooing the carpets when I was finishing a bathroom remodel down the road and he knew I wouldn't be able to tell him to cut it out.

And he'd washed all of the baby's clothes again.

He was in a cleaning frenzy, and nothing I said would stop him goddess knew I tried.

I held my hand out for the mop.

"This place needs to be ready," he sighed, handing it over.

"He could be here any day."

"And the place is spotless, but let's pretend for a second it wasn't Do you think the pack wouldn't help? They would be honored to."

And had offered so many times and in so many ways.

Their alpha apparent was about to be born, and, as much as Jimin had integrated himself into pack life, he still hadn't quite realized just how important that was to them.

"It's my job." He stuck out his bottom lip.

"If I can't mop, can you help me get our room ready?"

I bit my tongue, wanting to ask him what was wrong with it.

Except, at the end of the day, if it was important to him, it was important to me, so I agreed, walking behind him the entire way.

Because as much as he thought he looked less than appealing right now, his figure had me turned-on pretty much any time I was in the room with him...

or caught his scent...or thought about him. I was a fucking raging hard-on.

"You're looking at my ass." He looked over his shoulder as if he'd catch me in the act and I'd feel any sort of remorse.

Silly, omega.

"I was, and if you want me to stop, we need to get to our destination."

I gave his ass a playful pat, and he stuck his tongue out to me.

We rounded the corner to our master bedroom, where I walked into a mess.

Whereas the rest of the house could pass the most intense of inspections, this one looked like a tornado had hit it.

"Dare I—"

He held up his hand. "Don't even. I went to put away my shirt, and I saw the one beneath it was folded differently, and the one beneath that was one I don't think I'll ever fit back into." He let out a long breath.

"And my clothing?"

"I sort of thought maybe it would be best to move all the shirts to one dresser and all the pants to the other, but then I figured out we might grab the wrong jeans, and it wouldn't be good for everyone to be staring at you package because you grabbed a pair of my old jeans on accident, so then I decided to mop—again."

Poor sweet omega.

"How about this? I draw you a bath, and while you are in there, I will put all of this away. They might not be perfect, and that's okay."

He nodded sweetly. "You think I'll fit in the tub?" He padded toward our private bath.

"I'm huge." He held his arms out wide.

"Yes, you will fit." I'd put in the largest soaking tub I could find, but even if I hadn't, Jimin was far smaller than he perceived.

"And if you don't stop shaking your ass as you go, I'm going to end up in there—"

"I vote for that." He cut me off, unbuttoning his shirt.

"And then the room will be as it is,"

I reminded him. I didn't get the entire thing, but Joon called it normal and nesting or some shit, so I went with it.

"Rain check?"

As if I could ever refuse him.

"As soon as your bath is done and the room is ready, you are free to cash it in—multiple times even." I winked.

"The grocery store allows five times."

He dropped his shirt to the floor.

He was officially trying to kill me.

I could think of worse ways to go.

I drew his tub and helped him inside then scurried out to clean up the pile of clothing currently invading our room.

Thankfully, it was far less awful than it first looked, and I had it sorted, folded, and back in the drawers while there were still some bubbles in the tub.

"May I join you?" I asked, already shucking my clothes.

"Yes and no."

"Explain."

"Yes, you may join me, but not in here. My toes are raisins."

He held up his foot as proof. "At least I think they are. I can't see them over my belly."

I ignored his belly comment and offered him a hand up and out of the tub, drying him off and making sure to pay extra special attention to his belly.

"You are so damn sexy." I scooped him up and carried him to our bed.

"I can't wait to be inside you."

"Put me down. You'll hurt yourself."

I ignored him until we reached our bed, setting him down gently.

"I'm going to come before I sink inside you if you keep looking at me that way," I sassed as he licked his lips when his gaze reached my cock.

"Tell me how you want it."

Because as sexy as he was like this, we also had some mobility limitations.

"From behind." He rolled on his side and grabbed his ass, bringing my eyes directly to his already slick entrance.

"Does that work for you?" he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I got myself ready in the tub. You took a long time."

I climbed into bed behind him and gently rocked into him.

This wasn't fucking or a quickie.

No, this was making love, and I cherished every second.

"You are the most amazing man. I'm so grateful the moon goddess sent you my way."

I kissed the place where I'd marked him, and a shiver ran through him.

I loved how it had become his favorite erogenous zone.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to come," he said as if it were a warning.

It only made me more determined.

"And you have a multi-use rain check,"

I quipped as I bit down lightly on the spot, setting off his orgasm, mine following shortly after, both of us calling out each other's name, my knot growing inside him until we were fully joined.

Perfection.

"I love you." I kissed the spot once more.

"Not as much as I love you." He turned his head for an awkward kiss.

In that, he was wrong, but I didn't have time to argue, his soft snores already beginning. Good.

He needed his rest, and if he were going to cash in the rest of those rain checks, I probably did, too.

====================================================