5

Jungkook pov

"Take a break" because fuck it.

I wanted him and there was no way his jeans were that tight for anyone else in the room.

No he wanted me, too.

What was the harm?

"I'm Jimin." He was fucking adorable, all nervous yet interested, as if formalities were needed to sate our need.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." I leaned in close and spoke in his ear, so he'd feel my breath.

"Are you in?" Because I sure as fuck was.

His scent was driving me wild and even my wolf was on board, which never happened with humans.

No, this one was exceptionally yummy, and I was all about that.

He turned his head, and, for half a second, I thought he was going to decline me.

Maybe he was one of those humans who wanted to be wooed and stuff.

I didn't play that game because, at the end of the day, I needed to bring home a shifter.

So, Jimin would be a good time and nothing more, and, as long as we both knew that going in, all was good.

He took two breaths before giving a half wave and calling to his coworker that he was taking a break.

She looked to me and then to him as he walked away and winked.

She was something. I still wasn't sure what, but she had grown on me since our first encounter.

The woman had some spunk to her.

I followed Jimin out back, not even pretending not to.

As we passed the bathroom, my first thought was I picked a classy one.

What did that say about me when the barometer of classy was not getting off in a public restroom.

We rounded a small corner and walked into what I soon discovered to be a store room.

I could work with that.

"I have ten minutes tops." He reached for my jeans, but I pushed his hands away.

"Ten minutes?" He nodded.

"Then we don't have time for the slow reveal."

I turned him around by his shoulders, popped up his button, and slid the zipper down, making sure I added just enough pressure to his cock.

His moan of pleasure had me wishing we had more time. He'd be fun to play with if he was this responsive.

"Are you ready for me ?" I already knew he was, his scent filled with need.

"Yes," he panted, and I pushed his jeans and boxer briefs down in one fluid motion, falling to my knees.

"Bend over the box," I directed as I pulled his ass apart with my hands to find him ready and waiting.

I gave his crease a lick, letting my tongue breach him slightly, and he bucked back into me.

I wanted to dive on in, but his ten-minute warning kept playing on a reel in my head.

I didn't want to miss the chance to sink into him because I spent too much time indulging.

so I begrudgingly stood up, opened my jeans just enough for my erection to spring free.

"You have me so hard." I wrapped my fingers around my cock and gave a little squeeze.

"So fucking hard." I used my other hand to give his needy cock a tug.

"I see I'm not the only one."

He moaned. No words, just sounds. Fucking perfect.

I wanted to slam into him, to take him hard and fast and I would, but first, I needed to make sure he was truly ready for me.

I might be all about this quickie, but I wasn't going to be a prick about it.

I let go of myself and brought my finger to his slick hole, sliding it inside slowly. He was so ready.

In and out, one finger became two, became three as I pumped his cock, loving the pre-cum that formed there.

"You're ready for me." I took my fingers out as he called out his agreement, and I lined myself up to his hole, his ass slamming back on me like it was its job.

Ours.

My wolf needed to shut up. I pushed him down. He was not ours.

He wasn't even a shifter.

No, he was ours for the moment, and that was exactly what I needed.

I grabbed his hips,taking back control, pounding in and out of him, listening to his sounds, his breathing, his begging.

When he was about to come, I reached around and brought him over the edge loving the feel of him around me.

His body shook with ecstasy as he shot his load, bring me over the edge as well.

My gums ached, and my wolf howled, begging for me to mark him make him mine as my cum poured into him and my knot formed, filling him more, pulsing against him.

What the heck was that?

Too much time dating only my right hand. That's what it was.

I pulled up my jeans, barely able to zip them over my barely receding knot, my gums still throbbing, the need to mark him still running strong, so I did the only thing I could.

I got out of there as fast as my feet could carry me, leaving the human sated, confused, and half naked over the pile of boxes.

I was a jerk.

But it was better than marking a human.

That could only lead to tragedy his, not mine.

I walked out with every intention of leaving, but my stubborn-ass wolf wouldn't allow it, so I opted to sit in my seat as if nothing had happened, hoping that once my knot lessened, my ability to think and act accordingly would resume.

It didn't.

====================================================