27

Jungkook pov

We'd been in preparation mode for over a week,and, by the time the night came for all the alpha and mate things to happen.

I was ready for it to be done.

I hoped party planning wasn't part of my future alpha duties because I sucked at it, hard.

Jimin had begun spending the night at our house, and a good thing, too, since he was completely insatiable, all the hungers were.

"Just let me," he groaned as he sat on a trunk at the foot of my bed.

"We're going to be late." I flicked my wrist to glance at my watch.

"No, we're not." He smiled, looking up at me while I stood in front of him.

"My tongue will have you coming in no time. We know this already."

Before I could protest any more, he had my pants unzipped and his mouth enveloped my cock from base to head.

I let out a great moan that I knew could be heard from miles away.

Oh well.

They should expect this from now on because I intended to mate my omega as many times in this lifetime as I could.

And receive many blow jobs as well.

He reached and gripped my ass with both hands, kneading the muscles there while his tongue swirled around the tip of me, the whole time, looking into my eyes.

Gods, my mate was gorgeous.

His belly already beginning to softly round.

I moved my hands from where they were braced on his shoulders and used one hand to grip his hair.

The other pinched at his pebbled nipple. His eyes rolled back in his head, and his hips bucked.

He was right.

In seconds,I had come into his mouth, and he pulled off of me with a pop.

"My turn," I said, kneeling down in front of him.

I put my finger over his mouth to shush his complaint then reached for his hips to slide him so that his ass and hips hung over the trunk.

He leaned back and began to play with his nipples, tugging and pinching them.

I took him whole while my hands spread his knees open and massaged his thighs. He began to moan.

With all of him filling my mouth, I slid my fingers up and down the split between his glorious cheeks, Already, he was so slick for me.

I pushed one finger and then two into his entrance and matched my mouth strokes to those.

He pushed his knees farther apart and tangled his fingers in my hair.

"Oh, alpha. Yes. God, you know how to fuck me,"

he called out and pushed his ass against my fingers, demanding more—deeper.

I tugged at his sac, taking him as deeply as I could and soon found that they pulled inside him.

And he said I only lasted seconds.

He beat the record, and I puffed my chest out at the accomplishment.

"Now, let's go. I want everyone to be able to scent that we belong to each other."

When we arrived, everyone was gathered around the stump, a place where my father often stood to make announcements.

It was where a storm had blown down a huge tree and we didn't bother grinding it down.

"Well, there they are. Everyone, this is the time of endings and new beginnings for this pack."

"It has been my honor to serve as your alpha all of these years, but it is also time for a new leader."

"My son, jungkook, as of this night, with his omega, Jimin, will now be your alpha mated pair."

"Please join me in baring your necks in respect to them."

He stepped down, and, with our hands adjoined, we stepped on top of the stump.

Every eye looked to the ground, and every neck was bared to us.

"I have to mark you tonight," I said.

"I look forward to it,"

Jimin responded and got a few chuckles from the people in front.

"Jimin and I are proud and honored to be your mated pair. We will have an open door policy, so please do come to us with any issues."

"Now, to celebrate the finding of my mate and our baby along with me becoming alpha, we run as a pack, as one entity."

"Then, we will come back and eat and dance and whatever else is planned."

We all shifted right there, not bothering to strip, just letting our clothes shred.

I gave chase to my omega through the woods until we arrived in a secluded place and shifted back to two legs.

"Mark me now, Alpha."

"What did I say about marking you in the forest?" I almost growled.

"I need it. I need it now, alpha. We both do."

The last sentence was growled out as though his wolf were speaking through him.

"I understand." I dropped to my knees.

My canines extended, and I sank my teeth right into his hip. He cried out then landed on his knees next to me.

"I'm a shoulder man," he joked, leaning forward to bite me on my shoulder, down to the bone.

"I will never leave you, my love." I meant every word.

He smiled, and a lone tear escaped his eye. "I know that now. I know you would never abandon us."

====================================================