Chapter 28 - Leave The Sky! : Enter... a Base?!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As I approached, I realized that my bag with my camera was in my room. I wanted to get a picture of how we are going to get down, just like I took a picture of how we got up. I started walking back, catching the eyes of an archeologist and a swordsman.

As I entered my room, I didn't see my bag where I left it. I was going to start searching before the gravity sort of shut off.

I was floating aimlessly around the room all the girls shared until I remembered where my bag was.

'Silly me...'

As I went for the exit, I saw out the window that we were falling, and I passed out.

~~

I was awoken with a thud, hitting my head on the floor. I sat up, rubbing my head and looking around. The room Nami, Robin, and I shared was a wreck, one of the bookshelves was tilted. I heard a few single splashes in the water and sirens. I peeked out of my door and realized 2 things...

It's nighttime.

We had landed on a marine base.

"What the fuck..." I muttered to myself. The searchlights were all pointed at our ship and as I exited my room, I noticed none of the Straw Hats were on board.

"Don't tell me they got caught... Then I have to save them and-"

"Freeze! Hands up!"

'Looks like I got caught instead. Great...'

I heard the cocking of a gun and immediately shot my hands up. So I guess the Marines boarded the ship. I bet they are searching and curious why it's empty. Well, not completely empty I guess.

"Slowly turn around." I heard the same voice from before.

I did as told and saw about 10 guys with 10 guns pointed directly at me. I started sweating bullets. Before I could say anything to defend myself, I felt a pair of handcuffs on my hands, and I immediately felt weaker, dropping to my knees.

"You're under arrest, Pirate!"

Two marines were controlling my arms behind me. At least they aren't killing me. I sighed a breath of relief. 

As I glanced to my side, I noticed three Marines entering the Girls' room. I'm not a secret keeper or anything, but that's my private stuff.

"OI!" I started battling the marines behind me to turn around, but they were stronger than me. If these cuffs weren't sea stone I outta...

~~ Somewhere nearby~~

"Lt. Commander Drake!" [Marine 1]

"The ship that has invaded our base is the Straw Hat Pirates' ship!" [Marine 1]

A taller marine enters the room.

"Lt. Commander Drake! We only see one person on the ship! A crew member! No sign of anyone else on the ship at all!" [Marine 2]

"Straw Hat you say?! Where's Commander Jonathan?! Who is the Crew member?!" [Lt. C. Drake]

"W-We can't find Commander Jonothan right now..." [Marine 1]

"The crew member's name is Red (Y/N). Bounty of 5,000,000 berries." [Marine 2]

(A/N - Y'all I had a name but I don't want the govt to know about her power yet, so it's just red, but it will be better I swear ToT)

"Honestly that man's... bring Red (Y/N) to the office and search the ship!"

"Yes sir!" [Marine 1 & 2]