ITFD Finale

Jungkook walked inside the police station

Jungkook walked inside the police station. He looked around and walked to the cop, who was at the entrance.
"Can I see Kim Taehyung?" He says and the cop stared at him before nodding.

The police led Jungkook to where Taehyung is currently at, they walked in and the older immediately looks up.
"Hyung" Jungkook says and Taehyung stood up, huffing the younger.

"Finally, I thought you didn't care about me anymore" Taehyung says and Jungkook rubs his back.
"Me, not care about you? That's the biggest joke I've heard" Jungkook says, making Taehyung laugh a little.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asks as they pulled away. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and they both sat down.
"I went to my old house" Jungkook says, making Taehyung gasp.

"Did they hurt you? Why would you go back there?" Taehyung asks as he checks the younger for any injuries.
"No, they didn't... I stood up for myself" Jungkook says and Taehyung looked at him, smiling.

He grabbed Jungkook's face, kissing his forehead.
"But you said... Old house?" Taehyung asks, a bit confused.
"They disowned me" Jungkook says and Taehyung stared at him.

"Are you okay with that?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook laughs.
"Of course, I'd rather be disowned than live like that my whole life... I'm bailing you out and we're going to live in another country, we'll grow our family there" Jungkook says, smiling.

"What? How about the others, do they know?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"Yes, I told them everything... And they agreed, they told me they're okay with it... Are you okay with this?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiles, nodding.

4 years later...

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to live in Japan, where they started a new life. They got married, they both started a business, that did well. Jungkook had heard about his old family, how their company went bankrupt and how they become poor.

Though Jungkook felt bad, he didn't wanna go back anymore, he wants his life to stay peaceful with Taehyung.
"Oi! Lovebirds!" They heard, looking back and seeing the six, who walked in with smiles on their faces.

"You guys made it!"

"Yup! Let's eat somewhere! I got promoted!"