ITFD 13

Jungkook sat in the dining room, eating by himself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook sat in the dining room, eating by himself. His parents and brother had went out to eat at some fancy restaurant. Why didn't he come? Well, it's better than hearing them talk shit about him.

"Young master, do you want to eat more?" The chef asks and Jungkook smiled at him.
"Mr Kang, you don't need to call me young master when my parents and brother aren't around, just call me Jungkook, please" He says and the chef nodded.

"Do you want to eat something, Jungkook?" The chef asks and Jungkook giggles.
"Can I please have ice cream, Mr Kang?" He says and the chef nodded before going to take and prepare the ice cream.

Mr Kang gets back after 3 minutes, placing the bowl of ice cream in front of Jungkook and bowing.
"Thank you so much, Mr Kang" He says and the chef smiles.
"You're welcome, Jungkook" Mr Kang says before walking away.

Jungkook sighs as he puts his phone down. Turns out, they were not going to eat at a fancy restaurant, they were going for a vacation.

Does Jungkook feel sad? No, in reality, he feels happy, he gets to be alone and not hear any insults from them. He smiles as he stared at the ceiling, he's finally gonna have a peaceful night of no crying and selfpitying.

Jungkook walked in the school with a smile. He greets and each and every one he passes by. His phone vibrated and he takes it out of his pocket. He sees that it's a message from his brother. He sighs and looks at it.

Brother ❌

Dad and mom told me to tell you

That you shouldn't do shit
that'll ruin our image

Do you get that?

Yeah.

Okay, bye, mistake

And with that, his mood changed to a sad one. He sighs and shakes his head, putting his phone in his pocket.

"What a way to ruin my mood..."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Inside Those Fancy Doorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें