ITFD 18

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his phone, texting Taehyung

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his phone, texting Taehyung. They exchanged sweet messages, even sending each other selfies. They even had a call because Taehyung said he misses Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook is startled as his door opened, he hides his phone, still on a call with Taehyung.
"Y-yes, dad?" He says, staring at his father as he gulps.
"What is this? Huh?" His father says, showing the photo. Jungkook's eyes widened.

It was him with Taehyung. Someone took a photo of him inside the cafe.
"D-dad... I can explain... " He says, biting his bottom lip.

"D-dad... I can explain..."

Taehyung kept quiet as he listens to the conversation. He looked at the phone in concern and panic as he couldn't see what's happening. It was all dark since Jungkook hid his phone in the blanket.

"I have told you to keep our reputation good... Why are you out there, eating on some cafe with some guy, huh?"

"Dad... I'm so sorry! I didn't know they would take a photo of me!"

"You're sorry? Just because we were out without you, doesn't mean you have the rights to ruin the reputation we have"

Taehyung gulped, someone took a photo of them on a date. He felt scared for Jungkook, but he didn't dare make any noise as it might cause more harm to the younger.

"What's that you're hiding in there, huh?"

"Nothing, dad! Just get out! Get out of my room!"

"No, you're hiding something"

"I said get out!"

Taehyung is startled as he heard a loud smack and some glass shattering. His eyes widened as he hears cries.

"Why do you always interfer with what I do! This is my life!"

"Stop talking back to me, you ungrateful bitch... Next time, I better not see shit like this again, understand?"

"Y-yes... "

Taehyung covered his mouth and all of a sudden, the call ended.

Jungkook touched his stinging cheek, wincing as he looked at his things on the ground. His lamp fell because of his dad's harsh slap. He sighs, he had ended the call.

 He sighs, he had ended the call