ITFD 6

The day ended, which Jungkook didn't want

The day ended, which Jungkook didn't want. He didn't want to go back home yet, he wanted to spend some more time with the six. They're fun. Unlike their house, which is always lonely, quiet and no one to talk to. Well, for him.

He looked back at the six, who smiled at him as soon as his car arrived.
"We'll see you tomorrow, Jungkook ah... We hope you go back home safe" They said and Jungkook nods, smiling at them.

He waves goodbye and walked to the car. The car window for the driver is put down and he's met with Mr Jun, their driver.
"Hello, young master... Mr Jeon is there at the back" Mr Jun says, giving Jungkook a sad smile.

Jungkook smiled, nodding before he walked to the door. Opening it, he's met with his father.
"Hello, dad" He says, bowing before he got in.
"I see that you've made friends" His dad says and he nodded.

"Out of all people, you chose filthy people?" His dad says, making him flinch.
"D-dad... They're not filthy" He says, defending his new friends.
"You dare talk back?" His dad says and Jungkook looks down.

He just defended his new friends, why is he so mad? He just explained that what he's saying is not true. He internally sighed, here we go again.
"Wow, I'm so excited to go back home" He thought, obviously in a sarcastic way.

He was not excited to be ignored again. If he can, he would just stay at school, or go to the house of the six but, of course he can't. Fiddling with his fingers, he saw his father, light up a cigarette. His father knew that he has asthma, but he always smoke in the car.

Jungkook sighs and Mr Jun secretly handed him a mask. He gave Mr Jun a look and smiled before he puts on the mask. His dad didn't pay much attention to him, like hell he will.

"Why is he like this?"