ITFD 22

(New banners <^_^> )

Jungkook and Taehyung wakes up to a loud noise blasting inside the room. Jungkook opens one of his eye as he looked up, seeing Taehyung's face.

He decided to sleep with the older last night as he didn't feel comfortable being by himself, or he just wanted to sleep with his boyfriend.

He sat up, stretching. Taehyung opens his eyes as the weight on his chest disappeared. He sees Jungkook, rubbing his eyes and looking around.
"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks, yawning.

"Getting my phone" Jungkook says and walked to the other bed, where his phone was. He looked at it and his eyes widened, it was his father's number, he had 15 missed calls from him. He gulps and takes a deep breath before turning his phone off.

"Who was that?" Taehyung asks, sitting up.
"My dad... " Jungkook says, sighing as he walked to Taehyung's bed, sitting down. Taehyung noticed the gloomy look on his boyfriend's face, making him sigh.

He moved close to the younger and hugged his waist, resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Cheer up, baby" Taehyung says, peppering Jungkook's neck with kissed. Jungkook giggles as he felt ticklish by the older's action.

"There it is" Taehyung says, smiling as he kissed the younger's cheeks.

"Oi, lovebirds! Time for breakfast!"

They heard, looking at the door before laughing. Jungkook stood up and looked at Taehyung who plopped back down.
"Hyung, we need to eat breakfast" Jungkook says and Taehyung pouts.

"I'm lazy" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs. He made a thinking face before plopping down on top of Taehyung. The older let out a yelp, huffing as he playfully glared at his boyfriend.

Taehyung then smirked before wrapping all of his limbs on Jungkook and changed their positions. Jungkook's now under, being tickled as he laughed loudly. Because of this, they couldn't hear whoever was in the door.

"Oi! Are you guys not gonna eat?!"