ITFD 3

The mint haired guy asks, looking at Jungkook with an intimidating stare

The mint haired guy asks, looking at Jungkook with an intimidating stare. He gulps and bit his bottom lip.
"G-gum?" Jungkook says and the guy chuckled.
"Don't be so tense, I'm a good person... I won't bite" The guy says, chuckling.

Jungkook looked at his name tag. Min Yoongi.
"D-do you still need a gum?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi shook his head.
"I can buy in the cafeteria" Yoongi says and crosses his arms.

"But... Wait... Jeon, you're from that family?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow. Jungkook hesitated but nodded nonetheless.
"Hmm... Must be fun to get everything you want" He says.
"It's not fun actually" Jungkook thought. He looked at Yoongi and just smiled shyly.

"Hey, it's lunch time... Don't you want to go to the cafeteria? I can have you meet my friends" Jimin, a new guy he met in his science class, asks.
"O-oh... Is that okay? Your friends might not be okay with it" Jungkook says and Jimin scoffs.
"Nonsense, come on" Jimin says and Jungkook stood up.

He followed Jimin, who walked to the cafeteria. Jungkook just hugged his books on his chest and gulped. He looks around, everyone went quiet as soon as they walked in.

Most eyes are focused on him. The news of him being the youngest son of the Jeon family might've gotten around. He gulps and he saw Jimin walk to a table, there sat five other men, one of them being Yoongi and Namjoon.

At least he knew two of them.
"Oh, Jungkook, didn't know you'll join us for lunch" Namjoon says, smiling. Yoongi winks and Jungkook sat next to a red haired guy.
"I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you" The guy says, smiling. Jungkook shook his hand and introduced himself. Everyone, except Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi introduced themselves.

"So, it's true that you're the youngest son of the Jeon family?"