ITFD 12

Jungkook sat with the six in their dining table

Jungkook sat with the six in their dining table. He saw the food, it looks good and tasted like how it looks. He smiled and looked at the others, thanking Jin for the food.
"Look at him, he's thanking me" Jin says and the others just laughed.

Jungkook just smiled. Their dinner is very fun. No comparing, no insults, just pure happiness. Because of this, he forgot about what's going to happen to him tomorrow.

Jungkook bid goodbye to them before he got in a cab. He told the driver where he's headed and he saw how the driver looked at him from his mirror. The driver starts driving. It took him like 15 minutes before the cab arrived at his house. He paid the driver, telling him that he could keep the change with a smile.

He bowed at the driver before the cab drove off. He takes a deep breath and held his bag straps tight. He walked to the gates, being greeted by securities. He greets them back and he walked to the pavement until he reaches the door.

He knocks on the door and it opened after a few seconds. He greets the butler that opened the door and is met with his parents.
"Where have you been?" His dad asks and he gulped.
"I... I had a project... " Jungkook says, looking down.

"Why didn't you tell us then? Huh? Who knows what you have done. One wrong move and it's over for us, Jungkook" His dad scolds and he just looked down, biting his bottom lip.

"You're such a disappointment" His dad says before walking away. He could hear his brother's laugh and his mom walking away.
"That's so dumb of you, Jungkook" His brother says and also walked away. Jungkook is left there, tears falling down on the floor as he kept his head down.

"Young master, may I help you with your bag?"

"O-okay..."