ITFD 15

Jungkook sat in his chair, looking down

Jungkook sat in his chair, looking down. He's not with any of the six guys, since they don't have this class. Jungkook could hear some gossips behind him. It's about him. The professor had not yet come in, so everyone is a bit noisy.

"How about you befriend him, you know?"

"Befriend him so we can..."

He couldn't quite hear what they said as there was some laughing in front of him. They stopped and he could hear their talk again.

"How about dating him? He's rich, he can definitely buy you what you want"

"Hmm... "

He gulps, biting his bottom lip. This is what he hated about being in a famous and rich family. Everyone just wants to befriend you for money, and use you. He's glad that the six aren't like that, they treat him like a normal human being, which he is.

Some people don't treat him like that though, he's treated like a royalty. He didn't wanna be treated like that, he wants to be treated how normal people are treated. The professor arrived and they all became quiet. He sighs, shaking his head.

Jungkook turns his head to the side as a guy walked up to him.
"Hi" The guy says, smiling.
"Hi... " He says, voice small that the guy could barely hear it.
"Well-" The guy is cut off as someone wrapped their arm around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook is a bit startled but as soon as he sees who is it, he relaxed.
"Yeah, what did you want from my boyfriend?" Taehyung says. Jungkook gulps but didn't show any expressions that'll cause the other guy to be suspicious of them.

"Oh, sorry" The guy says and walked away, he could be heard letting out curses as he failed with his plan.
"B-boyfriend?" Jungkook stutters, turning to Taehyung as he blushes.

"What...? Are we not boyfriends?"

? Are we not boyfriends?"