ITFD 8

Jungkook turns to his side as he hears his door open

"Hmm... That's good" He hears. Biting his bottom lip as he suppress the noises he'll let out.

What a bad timing. He was crying when they walked in. His bottom lip wobbled as he hugged himself as soon as he hears the door close again.

He tried his best to wipe his tears away but it kept coming. He can't have himself to stop crying, especially when the words he had heard from the dining table was stuck to his head.

"Disappointment"

"I shouldn't have you called you"

"Look at your brother, he does well"

"Your brother makes us proud, you don't"

"Do better"

His hand shook as he held the blankets, his knuckles had turned white from how tight he's holding onto it. He tries to blink his tears away, but nothing can stop it.

Hearing those words from the people that he should look up to, hurts. He used to admire his parents when he was younger. But as he grew up, he realized something.

And that something is about them not loving him. He loved them but they didn't. They always put their attention to his brother. Yes, he admits he's jealous, but he can't do anything about it. He just cried the whole night until he ran out of tears and felt tired.

Jungkook wakes up and felt thirsty. He got off of bed, yawning a little. He walked to his mirror and sees himself. Hair scattered in every places, tear stained cheeks, pale lips and red puffy eyes.

"Oh, this is hard to hide" He said, huffing. He sat down and grabbed a chapstick, a colored one.
"I'll use you after I finish showering" He says, putting the chapstick on the table and walking in his bathroom.

"Let's get this day over with... "