ITFD 9

Jungkook was about to walk to the stairs when he felt someone grabbing his arm

Jungkook was about to walk to the stairs when he felt someone grabbing his arm. He looked back and is met with his brother.
"Yes, hyung?" He asks, frowning.

"Hyung?" He says and his brother scoffs.
"I see now why mom and dad likes me more" His brother says and Jungkook sighs.
"Hyung... I don't wanna argue right now" He says and his brother grabbed his wrist.

"You were the one who broke my game controller, am I right?" His brother asks and Jungkook frowns, shaking his head.
"No, hyung... You told me to not go inside your room so I don't... Why would I break your controller?" He says and his brother scoffs, tightening his hold on his wrist.

"Hyung, that hurts... Let go... Let go" He says, begging.
"Just tell the truth" His brother says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Hyung... What truth... I never touched your things... And I never walked in your room before" He says and his brother scoffs, letting go of his wrist, causing it to hit on the stair handle.

He groaned, clutching his wrist. He watched as his brother walked away, clearly angry. He sighs, rubbing his wrist and wincing, it did hurt... He even digged his nails in.
"This is going to bruise" He says and walked down.

Jungkook reaches the school, there was a bruise on his wrist by now, and he's trying his best to hide it. He bid goodbye to his driver and walked to the entrance.

He greeted every people he passed by and is met with Jimin, who's waving at him. He smiles a little before walking to the older.
"Were you waiting for me?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods.

"Yeah, the others are at the cafeteria, wanna join?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded. Jimin looked at Jungkook and sees something on his wrist.
"What is that?" He asks and Jungkook quickly pulls his sweater down.

"This is nothing, let's just go to the cafeteria, hyung.