ITFD 24

Jungkook stormed inside their house

Jungkook stormed inside their house. He looks around and is met with his brother.
"Look who's back" His brother says, crossing his arms and blocking Jungkook's way.

"Get out of my way" Jungkook says. He's not gonna have himself be stepped on from now on. He glared at his brother, who just laughed.

"What? What if I don't want to?" His brother says, smiling cockily. Jungkook grits his teeth and harshly pushes his brother away.

"You fucking bitch" He hears his brother says, but he kicked him back down.
"You shut the fuck up before rip that mouth off" Jungkook says, pointing his finger at his brother's face before walking to the living room.

"Mom! Dad!" He screamed, making the two look up.
"Oh, you're finally back... You thought you can get away that easily? We'll always find you" His father says, laughing.

"Take my boyfriend out of jail... He didn't do anything bad, at least he cared about me more than you all" He says, clenching his fist.
"Hmm? Your boyfriend? That Taehyung guy?" His mother says and Jungkook just glared at her.

"Why would we? He kidnapped you, right?" His father says, laughing.
"Why do you care so much?! Why do you guys interfer with my life?! I'm old enough to take care of myself! If I want to be out of here, then I can!" Jungkook says as tears formed in his eyes.

"Fine, pick that shitty guy! But you're disowned!" His father says and Jungkook scoffs, smirking.
"Good! I'd rather be disowned than live in this shitty house" Jungkook says, storming off.
"You won't have money anyways" His brother says and Jungkook laughs, poking his brother's chest.

"I do have money... I spend my own money, I don't rely on them like you, I save money... You're literally old enough to work, why don't you find a job? Hmm?" Jungkook says, smirking as he sees his brother's angry look.

"You're angry because it's true... Now, excuse me..."