ITFD 11

The six are worried for Jungkook, seeing him walk in the school, eyes red and puffy

The six are worried for Jungkook, seeing him walk in the school, eyes red and puffy. They asked him about this and he just made an excuse that he had watched something sad. They didn't ask about it anymore because they think he'll feel uncomfortable.

The seven sat in the rooftop to pass the remaining time for their lunch break. Jungkook turned to the six, feeling nervous about what he's about to say.

Namjoon noticed this and frowned, smiling as he puts a hand on the younger's shoulder.
"What's the matter, Jungkook ah?" Namjoon asks, rubbing Jungkook's shoulder.

"Uhm... Can... Can I sleepover at your place?" Jungkook asks and they all turned. Jungkook immediately looks down, feeling nervous.
"Hmm, sure" Hoseok says and they all agreed.

"It will be fun, I'm going to make my special jjajangmyeon tonight" Jin says and Jungkook smiled, thanking them.
"But have you told this to your parents? They might worry about you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook forces a smile.

He felt sad about the question.
"If only they'll be worried about me with that" He thought before nodding.
"Yeah, I told them" Jungkook says and they all nodded.

"Your parents must be strict" Taehyung says and Jungkook wanted to laugh. It was true, they're strict to him but the opposite to his brother. They let his brother do everything he wants, while he have limits.

Jungkook looks at the house, it was big but not as big as that lonely place he calls his "home".
"We know it's small than your place, I hope you'll feel comfortable here" Namjoon says and Jungkook giggles.
"Hyung, it's okay" He says and they walked in. It was cozy and neat.

"You can sit on the couch, Hoseok and Jimin will go and get the guest room cleaned for you to sleep on... I'll go make our dinner, make yourself at home"

 I'll go make our dinner, make yourself at home"