ITFD 4

Because Jungkook kept quiet, the six realized that maybe they shouldn't have asked that

"I-I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks up, giving a small smile.

"N-no, don't worry... Yeah, I am" Jungkook says, looking back down.
"It must be exhausting, huh? People gossiping and having attention on you always even though you don't want to?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah... I hate that whenever I go out, I need to be careful because one wrong move... There's going to be an issue, I don't want my parents to... " Jungkook didn't finish his sentence as he realizes that he's about to say things that he shouldn't.

"To...?" Jin asks and Jungkook chuckles awkwardly.
"To have a press conference about clearing it" He says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm... Okay, what do you guys want to eat?" Hoseok and Jimin asks and they all started telling them what they wanted.

All heads turned to Jungkook as he hadn't said what he wanted.
"Can I come? I don't know the meals here" Jungkook asks and the two nods.
"Sure, more hands" Jimin says and Jungkook smiles, standing up and following them. They reached the meals and looked around.

Jungkook is confused about some, usually, he eats these expensive steaks and some foods from other countries, though it looks good, he's so tired of it... Maybe trying new things won't hurt.
"Okay, Jungkook ah... What's yours?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook sees something before pointing at it.

"Are you sure you can eat a spicy one?" Jimin asks and Jungkook's eyes widened, he's not good with spicy foods.
"Those are spicy?" Jungkook asks and the two chuckles, nodding.
"So spicy that I'll go to the toilet?" Jungkook asks and the two laughs.

"No, no, it's not that spicy... But I'm just asking because you might not like it"

"No, I wanna try it"

"Sure then"