ITFD 17

Jungkook walked down the street with a smile on his face

Jungkook walked down the street with a smile on his face. Yes, he didn't call their driver to come get him, he wanted to walk by himself. Though, his now boyfriend, Taehyung, insisted on walking him home, he assured him that he will be okay.

They agreed on him calling the older if he gets home. He looks up and sees two cars. He looked at the guards, who bowed at him.
"Masters are back, young master" The guards says and he nods.

He takes a deep breath and walked to the door, opening it. He's met with his parents, who looked back as soon as they heard the door open.
"Oh, if it isn't Jungkook... What took you so long? Huh? Had fun outside while we were gone?" His brother says, smirking.

"Did you do some stupid things?" His brother continues and he just grits his teeth, not wanting to say anything that'll anger his parents.
"Hmm... Luckily we didn't hear any news about what you would've do, so you're good" Their dad says and Jungkook internally sighs in relief.

"But you came home late... And what did you do for that to happen?" His mom asks and Jungkook gulps.
"O-oh, I had a da... I mean, we had a project that we had to finish for tomorrow... " Jungkook says, almost caught.

"Hmm... Okay" Their dad says and walked away. In fact, Jungkook went out with Taehyung and he got to experience eating those street foods, which he liked someone much, he wishes to do it again. Though, he made sure not to get caught by wearing his mask throughout the whole date.

Taehyung was understanding, which he's happy about. They didn't wanna be mobbed by a crowd that'll recognize him. He sighs in relief as soon as the three walked away. He whispers under his breath, smiling a little.

"That was close"