PART 72

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

[PRESENT]

"Mom..." I was in disarray from the story that K.Korn just told. My heart shattered over and over... My hands quivered... I was losing control of myself. Kinn gazed at me with compassion... He tried to hug me but I wouldn't lower the gun. I wanted so badly to pull the trigger and kill K.Kun ... I wanted to kill his whole family.

"P'Porsche...", Chey's voice came from behind me. I looked up to see my brother who had tears all over his cheeks. He ought to hear everything. As Chey was moving closer to us, K.Kun peeked up and was froze on the spot.

"Numpung..." K.Kun tranquilly called out for my mother. "Numpung!" K.Kun was charging toward Chey but I stopped him by pressed the muzzle of my gun on his forehead.

"Do not touch my brother!"

"Numpung ... I'm sorry", K.Kun said it with despondency. He collapsed to the ground and broke out crying.

"Numpung would never forgive you, Kun", K.Korn stated while pitifully peering at his brother.

"I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you... I am sorry... Yet, I kept my promise that I gave you", K.Kun was on his knees and let his mind ponder...

"Because that was your last request before you died... Because of you!!!!..."

[PAST – K.Korn's Version]

Korn came to see Numpung. He was in agony to see her like this. The small feature sat at the corner... her body was full of bruises. She was paranoid of every moving motion in the room.

"Numpung..."

"Get out!! Get out!!!!" Numpung squeezed her eyes shut and pushed everything within her range away.

"It's me... Look at me... It's me..." Numpung paused. She looked up to Korn and hurdled into his enfold.

"P'Korn... help me!"

"I'm here, Numpung ... I'm here", Korn warmly soothed her.

"Please help me and my sons", Numpung cried.

"Tonight, I will come get you away from here." Korn excruciatingly checked for discolorations on her face.