PART 14 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 3)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PETE ---

"Sir... Sir! The movie is over", I was yanked up from my sleep and found that everyone has left, including Vegas and Macau. Some theater staffs were cleaning up the room. Apparently, they didn't wake me up!! I was collecting myself before leaving and saw a piece of Post-it taping to my right arm.

                     POST IT: Sweet Dream : )

Ugh!!!! I crumbled the piece of the Post-it and threw it into the trash bag brought over by the cleaning crews. Vegas!!!! The whole family was unbelievable! Geeze!!!

Pete lost Vegas. He was guessing that Vegas would possibly have gone home so he planned to head there to be sure. Before he could do so, he saw that he had 10 missed calls from Arm and another 5 missed calls from Pol. He hurriedly returned the call...

"Hello!"

[Fu*king Pete!! I thought you were dead. Where are you?]

"Er... In front of K.Vegas' house. What's going on?", I lied... I was too embarrassed to tell him the true.

[It's enough for today. I think you should head back here right away.]

"What's happened?"

[Porsche came here to quit the job and packed up all his stuff.]

"What?!! Didn't K.Kinn stop him?"

[Geeze!!! It's like K.Kinn was literally on his knees and nothing on earth could stop Porsche from leaving. Hurry back!!]

"I will be right there." I hung up the phone and speeded home. What the heck was going on?!!!

The risky business...

Pete came back to a very quiet house. Majority of the people was gathering inside Kinn's study. Pete joined them. There was no opening for him to confess to Kinn of what happened. Ultimately, Pete felt asleep on the floor of Kinn's study like several others and Pol woke him up in the morning.

"Pete... Are you exhausted?", K.Kinn was right by my me. I looked up at him ... still sleepy. When I saw his face, I realized that I have to tell him everything...

"Er... I'm ok... K.Kinn..."

"Here you go" K.Kinn said while handing me a white envelope.

"What's this?", I asked.

"Your extra compensation." I saw thick stack of money inside.

"This is too much."

"Please accept it. I don't know how else to repay you", K.Kinn said plainly. His eyes were full of unsettling and sadness, I felt. I sighed and felt guilty accepting the money. I failed the mission. I was ready now to make a full confession, but then... "I have another important job that I have to bother you with.", K.Kinn said with a serious tone.

" ... "

"What day does uncle Kun go to the casino?"

"Every Saturday"

"2 days from now... I need you to sneak into the Second Family house and look for our missing documents. If you could gather any additional evident on the way, that would be great. We need to catch them red-handed."

"Ok, K.Kinn", I swiftly accepted it.

"This is a particularly risky job. Do you want to think about it?", K.Kinn looked at me with worry. I wanted to make it up to my failure. I was more than happy to do it.

"I can do it!"

"Ok. This is a solo job. Are you sure? This will be our top-secret mission. I don't trust anyone else, but you."

"I understand."

"If you feel like something is off, you must notify me right away. Call me."

"Yes, K.Kinn..."

"Or... If you don't want to accept this task, you can, too, say so."

"I will do it!"

"I thank you so much, Pete. From now until Saturday, there is no need to track Vegas. Just rest. You looked tired. Go take a nap", K.Kinn said and headed into the bathroom inside his bedroom.

"...Er...er...K.Kinn..." I still didn't get to make my confession. Alright! I guess...if I successfully completed this assignment, it should make amend for my mistake.

The picture of me in the theater today must have been so pathetic... that would haunt me. Ugh!!!!!!!!!