PART 67

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- PORSCHE ---

"Brother... But you have to promise me that you would listen to reason from P'Kinn and Kim." Chey gripped my hand before we left the room. Good that I still had the key to the bike. I cleaned up in Kim's room and was ready to leave... just the two of us.

"Umm..." I held Chey's hand and we walked to the lower level of the house.

"Porsche and Chey, where are you going?" I startled. It was around 5:30 in the morning. I spent the night with Chey and we made a plan. We decided on this early morning hour so no one would see us leaving.

"Why you are up so early?", I asked Pete who walked up to me in the gym cloth.

"This is my normal time. How about you? Where are you going?" Pete suspiciously glared at both of us.

"Er... Chey is hungry so we are going to get something to eat", I lied.

"Can I come with you? We can go to the soymilk shop by the highway."

"I will bring it back to you. Ain't you be heading to the gym?" I tried to shake him off.

"But I..."

"Are you now comfortable in the open? Are you no longer afraid of being outside?" I preyed on his new found phobia.

"True! I forgot." Pete just remembered. "But I'm hungry. Can you hurry back? Buy me two helpings of the soymilk and some Chinese fired doughs, please."

"Umm." I accepted and turned to leave.

"Porsche, whose food is it in the main dining room?" Fu*k!!!! I forgot Vegas' food for Pete!!! I left it on the table after talking to K.Korn. It completely slipped my mind.

"I brought it." I rubbed my face.

"Why didn't you put it in the refrigerator? The curry has gone bad", Pete frowned and complained.