PART 52 (PETE x VEGAS -- PART 24)

*** Sexual and Violent Story ***

KinnPorsch Story by Daemi

RECAP by NALIN

--- VEGAS ---

Pain was the initial registration when I regained my consciousness. My eyes were adjusting the focus. I was trying make sense of the situation... My brain was blank... pain alone was recognized.

"Brotherrrr... How do you feel?", my brother's request for attention has filled my ears and I turned to him while a renascence of my last memory was being put together. Macau was holding my hand by the bedside... The unfamiliar environment... The softness of the bed and pillow... This was not the usual morning wake-up call that I experienced ... someone next to me... that had been a better place. "P'Top! P'Top!!! He is awake!", Macau was shrieking. I was used to the chaos but this was abnormal somehow...

"Freaking Macau! Shut up!! Your brother is fine. He just slipped and split his head. He will be alright. Why do you need to be so dramatic?", I recognized voice of the third person. It was the very man that kept inflicting the mental anguish on me... The voice that continued giving order and scolding... It was the voice that I truly didn't want to hear.

"Dad!! If you are not worried about my brother, just leave. Nob and I can take care of him." I could hear Macau and dad started to argue in distant. My temples began to ache as I thought about it.

"Fu*king Macau!!!"

"If your new wife was not here for her appointment, you wouldn't be making a visit", Macau mumbled and slammed the glass on the table. He poured water in it and handed the glass to me. "Brother, please drink some water." I didn't realize that I was thirsty until the first sip of water has passed through my throat... I was parched to the point that I felt the burn.

"Good that you are alright. I will head back to take care of the business. Macau, stay here and watch over your brother." Macau looked at him crossly while he got up and strolled out of the room. A doctor was passing him on the way. I had many questions in my head... like... how did I get here?... What's happened?...

"Hello!... How are you?", the doctor greeted me. I spun to Nob who was pressing on the switch to tilt up my bed. I saw the IV cannula on my arm. The doctor was taking the bandage off my head and the numbing pain protruded. I saw pictures of what happened... and I only thought of one thing... Pete... Where are you?

"Nob..." I turned to him while Nob jumped and avoid my eye contact.

"Pete! Where is Pete?" I couldn't sit still. I was getting out of the bed and charged for Nob. The doctor was looking at Macau like he was asking for help settling me down. The pain that I felt now was not nearly close to the one from my memory of Pete when he was upsetting and crying... The sulkiness in his eyes ... All the images were still clear in my mind. Where was he now? Was he still waiting for me in the bedroom while I was here in the hospital? ...

No... I don't want to think about it... I was trying to fool myself... I didn't want to think of the time after Pete hit me with the chain. I was hoping that he would still wait for me... in the very room... I was worried about him. He usually called me when I was not home... and how long had I left the house? Was he waiting for me? Would he be mad?